• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Project money pit...

B

boxster7614

Sep 20, 2008
Wow I've been away from the forum for a while just saw this. That thing really turned out nice. I've always loved the blacked out look! Great job and a very clean build.

R

Ryanlilly

Jan 18, 2011
Enumclaw, Washington
Wow I've been away from the forum for a while just saw this. That thing really turned out nice. I've always loved the blacked out look! Great job and a very clean build.

Thanks!

As my wife and friends would say I'm anal, I like to say I'm detail oriented.

Last edited:
S

stevepolaris

Mar 4, 2012
Haha work hard :) if your hands are sore from wrenching I would be happy to take it out for ya haha looks great love it when people mod the edge chassis

R

Ryanlilly

Jan 18, 2011
Enumclaw, Washington
Video from today, my redneck camera. Taped my cell to my bars.

Getting close with the tuning. It's kinda hard to hear, but right with I bail I lost power during a climb. It was a weird bog, almost like the air was being cut off. Not sure what it is, happened a couple times today. I was thinking heat soak, but I'm new to the turbo game so I'm not sure?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni5-drpWMok&feature=youtube_gdata_player

R

R_8_N

Nov 28, 2007
WOW, I hadn't looked at this thread since ya started the project. You really turned that sled into a nice ride! Good work! Looks really nice!

R

Ryanlilly

Jan 18, 2011
Enumclaw, Washington
Thanks!

Few more things I might do over the summer but done for the most part. Might add a wrap to the hood, adding a bigger capacitor, and want to upgrade the 53 aero to a 66 so I can run more boost.

Premium Features