• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Calling out Turbo Jamie....

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
SHR took a poor running 880 from last year (couldnt beat a stocker, was going to QUIT snomobiling)...did MY porting/RKT head...and now its animal...kills stockers...customer had the BEST winter ever.

if this was my sister motor your refering too. the brother runs just fine....

i have heard how it kills stockers...

jdog1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2007
SHR took a poor running 880 from last year (couldnt beat a stocker, was going to QUIT snomobiling)...did MY porting/RKT head...and now its animal...kills stockers...customer had the BEST winter ever.

if this was my sister motor your refering too. the brother runs just fine....

i have heard how it kills stockers...

A 880 killing stockers, who would have thought! :hurt:

W

wy-doo

Looking for a pissing match? Great. There are some things I can post but will take the high road as I'm sure this post is already to involved in peoples perception. If you feel you need to post about something you have zero intrest in then start your own thread.

Well Well Halverson your one TO TALK GREAT KIT YOU HAVE I think you should not post sh!!T on hear any more! I thought you would have gone under ground or something by now!!:boom::boom:

S

sonic

Oct 26, 2008
Medicine Hat

fredw. i here your 880 is dailed in.i run a860 xrs.were ride the same neck of the woods.perhaps next year we can take a run at the hill.i wont cry if i get my *** kicked,cant see it happening.but any thing is possible.:

I
Dec 14, 2001
Archer, Idaho
My buddy has a terra alps kit in his sled and its a pooch my stock Hill climb XRS drills him weekend after weekend he's calling them buying all sorts of crap trying to make it faster.

OK, Jamie, we have had words in the past, but I am saying this fairly and with honesty............ Lets run your STOCK HC XRS against my SHR 09 XP 860 163 in ANY condition for $1000. Name the time, place, and event, I don't care, It's that much of a certainty that you will not even be in the same ballpark ............ I have the cash ........ your move sport.

Botton line, I'll be your Huckleberry ........... can you on your sled, beat me on my sled?

Last edited:
F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
sonic

hi not sure who you are, but we are leaving at 6am in the morning and we have a spot in the trailer for you, whos 860.... we also will have a few good others with us, be at my house at 6... southridge... be back sunday, they got a few feet of new stuff

you can see first hand how they compare

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
Still pissin and moaning I see Ralph. I though you got all fixed up even after I offered to put everything back to stock and you told me take a hike. You have to deal with it I guess. As far as hiding under a rock?? Nope, not afraid of anyone. Come on over if you feel you need to resolve this. If not then continue pissing around like a *****. Oh yeah that reminds me, your 860 flaked the unstabe bore on one cylinder and started the other. But the comment was made that US Chrome has fixed those issues.

Well Well Halverson your one TO TALK GREAT KIT YOU HAVE I think you should not post sh!!T on hear any more! I thought you would have gone under ground or something by now!!:boom::boom:

Leaf27

Premium Member
Oct 24, 2008
Still pissin and moaning I see Ralph. I though you got all fixed up even after I offered to put everything back to stock and you told me take a hike. You have to deal with it I guess. As far as hiding under a rock?? Nope, not afraid of anyone. Come on over if you feel you need to resolve this. If not then continue pissing around like a *****. Oh yeah that reminds me, your 860 flaked the unstabe bore on one cylinder and started the other. But the comment was made that US Chrome has fixed those issues.

:suspicious:

S
Nov 26, 2007
Helena, MT
Man it's going to be a long summer.

BJ got a cylinder headed your way.
I gotta tell ya I'm not very happy that my 840 blew up after a 3 min. pull on NOS....WTH??
I think you should fully refund my money even though it was my dumbass fault I didn't adjust my regulator after a jetting adjustment.:yell:
Doesn't matter, the way some talk on here you are everyone's daddy and should figure out everything for us.:Cry:

D
Sep 10, 2008
well i have benn riding a terra alps built sled for over four seasons and i do test riding for ted on his motors and chassis.im biased (sp) but for a reason. his stuff works!! if anyone rididng the golden area next season would like to try out his motor and or chassis give me a shout and we could hook up...

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007

Snowests version of bernie maddoff speaks , no one listens , no one cares , everyone laughs.

T
Nov 27, 2007
Canada
I'm here laughing at the cheerleading. BJ has a good size pack of cheerleaders with about 5% owning. He's helpful no question about it but half the guys chiming in are not even owners. I tried it even after lots of research it was supposed to be the kit to have after lots of messing with it, the kit didn't perform couldn't even run stock clutching go back to stock and the sled turns on. If someone wants to gamble go for it, from my personal expereince with two 860's avoid them.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Helena, MT
Right we have already determined 15 year olds can't tune.
Again why won't you give BJ your REAL name if have tried two of these motors and they didn't perform....and after all this bashing I would assume you called BJ for help and still couldn't get them to run???? Yeah that's what I thought.

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
our last ride a few days ago, one 860 did not show, topend end went out and took bottom end and cases out, over 5 grand screw up, other 860 with us could not beet a stocker, and sled has been at the dealer most of the year, trying to find hp, over 6 grand in that one

both these motors were not shr, but the other guy, we will be going out tomorow with another ss 860, but really overall not impressed with this cc build

T

tube

Dec 3, 2007
Stony plain
I have had 2 SHR860's over the last two years, both running NOS as well. The 860 will destroy a stocker, mine would run with a PGTM8 all day long, and on the NOS would out run the PGTM8. And yes the PGTM8 was working fine.

BJ 860 works, very, very well, pull chord and ride.

I usually dont care to get involved in these rants cuz personally I hope no one buys any 860's, more fun for me, however this year I was in a JAM and BJ went WAAAAY above and beyond to help out, his customer service is top notch. Have delt with him for 2 years now you would have to look hard to find a guy that dedicated to his customers.

J

johnny be bad

Nov 26, 2007
in the getto
I'm here laughing at the cheerleading. BJ has a good size pack of cheerleaders with about 5% owning. He's helpful no question about it but half the guys chiming in are not even owners. I tried it even after lots of research it was supposed to be the kit to have after lots of messing with it, the kit didn't perform couldn't even run stock clutching go back to stock and the sled turns on. If someone wants to gamble go for it, from my personal expereince with two 860's avoid them.

but there so sexy with there pom poms and spanky pants!

Premium Features