• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

174 M8 very impressive!

H

HOOCH256

Jan 5, 2008
Kalispell, MT
so i just took the sled out for her maiden voyage and im very impressed with it, the damn thing will climb up anything just about:D, i dont even have to try with this thing now it just tractors up and up!... its geared way down way down and its bone stock besides some handy clutch work and a can!

It boondocks very well is easy to toss, and this sled was a 153:eek:...so if anybody is interested in getting one of these do it, they are the only way to go for mountain riding hands down!

If any m-series owners would like the 174 tunnel extension, we can make one that rivets to existing tunnel that is very strong(trust me i got stuck plenty today) just pm me for info and cheap prices!

H

HOOCH256

Jan 5, 2008
Kalispell, MT
i will post pics tomorrow my sled is at a buddys....too tired to unload

.... and the snow was pretty deep in places im just dumb and try things that i shouldnt haha :D:beer;

Last edited:

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
uhh, there is more then 40" around here, i fell into a burried tree on foot and sunk to over my head, standing on a pile of snow. im 6' tall as well.

hooch, glad to hear the sled is fixed and worked good for ya, i wanna see it run!!

H

HOOCH256

Jan 5, 2008
Kalispell, MT
oh yeah we have well over 40" here, and we finally have a good solid base, problem is everything is sliding, non the less 174 is king dick on the hills!

Premium Features