• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013's New DOO revolution

146ev

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
Those dinky add-ons don't justify that price tag. I'd bet you that I could take the base model 2012 XP and make a better sled that the 2013 XM. From the skid to the skis, for less.

Yeah that might be possible, but you should try riding the 2013 first before you claim that the price isn't worth it. I have had a tone of feed back from people that have been rippin on the 13 and the general feeling that comes back is bring your check book cuz your gona want one really bad!! All I'm sayin is try it before you knock it...

When are we going to see Doo pushing the Aerocharger system? We know they were at the dealer show and many people have said stuff about them being with doo. Even they say check with your local dealer or our website whens this going to be released. I'll gladly snow check a 13 over my 12 with an aerocharger for 240hp at 7/8psi of boost.:high5:

S

sledjunky3

Dec 4, 2007
Beautiful B.C.
I am riding the 2013 Summit on Saturday and am looking forward to seeing how this new chassis is going to work! I ride deep/steep technical most of the time so I will be putting this thing through a good test!! Hope to bring back some good reports!!

well i will be riding one tomorrow!!! i will try not to bag the hell out of it!!
:face-icon-small-ton

Summitseeker

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
British Columbia
When are we going to see Doo pushing the Aerocharger system? We know they were at the dealer show and many people have said stuff about them being with doo. Even they say check with your local dealer or our website whens this going to be released. I'll gladly snow check a 13 over my 12 with an aerocharger for 240hp at 7/8psi of boost.:high5:

Well it won't be long! ......I heard more like 6 pounds of boost and a little less HP than 240. In addition to the aerocharger, I heard 163 x 3" track and new drivers. All great news except for the price which I won't post! LOL :face-icon-small-win

-lenny-

Lifetime Membership
Jan 29, 2011
Whitecourt, Alberta
Well it won't be long! ......I heard more like 6 pounds of boost and a little less HP than 240. In addition to the aerocharger, I heard 163 x 3" track and new drivers. All great news except for the price which I won't post! LOL :face-icon-small-win

I'd go for one of those! How bad could the price be???? Probably still cheaper than buying a stocker in Norway...

Leaf27

Premium Member
Oct 24, 2008
Those dinky add-ons don't justify that price tag. I'd bet you that I could take the base model 2012 XP and make a better sled that the 2013 XM. From the skid to the skis, for less.

Somebody told them it was cool. I don't get it either.

I guess you will be riding ur super cool 2009 for the rest of ur life cause if your complaining about sled prices now, well I have news for ya it's only going to get worse.

hivoltagesledhead

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Nakusp, BC
Well, considering the time and money I wasted trying to get my carb turbo going....if doo comes out with a stocker turbo at 220+ hp and warranty for under 20 G's......then I will buy one !!!!

Premium Features