• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HMK and FXR bibs/pants

snow_knight

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Black Hills,SD
Have three pair for sale

1: Hmk bibs size 3xl (action pants) with liner.. bought them off ebay brand new last season.. and the inseam is too short for me.. wore them for 1/2 day tuning and thats it.. sat in my room since.. $165 obo
IMG_2220.jpg

IMG_2221.jpg

2: Fxr racing pants size 40.. medium insulated..These are a couple years old however they have never been worn too small for me $100 obo
Have matching pullover in my thread in jacket part of swap
IMG_2218.jpg

IMG_2219.jpg

3: Fxr bibs 3xl.. Used them 6-7 times two years ago.. great bibs.. never got wet in them.. Has a little wear spot on the inside of the left leg about 1.5" across nothing major.. other than that they are like new.. $100 obo
IMG_2222.jpg

IMG_2223.jpg

Last edited:

snow_knight

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Black Hills,SD
payment pending on the fxr pants...

For the bibs.. I have a guy that contacted me on sunday.. waiting for him to get back to me to see if he is sending payment.. or is no longer intersted..

maxdlx.. will do tomorrow.. wont be at my house till tomorrow
heavy... will do tomorrow... not at my computer with the pics on them

L
Aug 17, 2008
spokane wa
fxr bibs

hey i am very interested in the bibs can you please call me with some info I am a truck driver so i dont get to check the site a lot call I have a couple of questions and then whe can set up a payment to you for the bibs thnxs jason 509-999-4407 Call me any time

Last edited:
Premium Features