• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Stop believing the president has any power, understand the real power source.

M

MPS

This is the best put together video I have seen on the real power structure in America. Time for America to wake the hell up...

For those of you that think the president has much power at all, time to pull your head out.

Who are the people in your community that have power? People that control most of the money right? It is a simple concept.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZF3y8xe1_JU[/YT]

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
it seemed good until they tried to say that it is impossible to get out of debt because you have to keep getting loans to pay off your debt. Lol there isn't a fixed amount of money in the system for most purposes there is an unlimited amount of wealth that can be owned.

M

MPS

it seemed good until they tried to say that it is impossible to get out of debt because you have to keep getting loans to pay off your debt. Lol there isn't a fixed amount of money in the system for most purposes there is an unlimited amount of wealth that can be owned.

Are you talking about an individual or the nation? As a nation no we can't get out of debt when the Fed is issuing money out of thin air and charging the nation interest. It said as an individual you can get out if debt (house, cars, etc) and it recommends that.

...and in reality the individual will never be out of debt. just by working you owe money. Most of your income tax goes to pay the Federal Reserve for the interest on that fiat money they issue. So you are constantly paying that debt the Federal Reserve has given every citizen that works.

If ya want to be a lazy welfare scumbag and not work you will stop owing money.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I cannot agree with that premise as other currencies, precious metals & goods flow freely back & forth across the borders.

We are dealing with a global economy, not a locked in national economy.

I am not saying that I strongly disagree, but I see it different than how the video portrays.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
I know the President doesn't have the "power"...and I know all the secret society's and banks etc who "think" they have the power..

Thank God I do know who actually does have the power..??..any guesses ??

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
I got it my friend. Thank goodness he is in power. :)

LMAO :face-icon-small-coo

As to the vid. kinda cheesy IMO but the point is made. That's more or less the reality of things. My father told me what was going to happen over 20 years ago and its all so clear now.

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
Are you talking about an individual or the nation? As a nation no we can't get out of debt when the Fed is issuing money out of thin air and charging the nation interest. It said as an individual you can get out if debt (house, cars, etc) and it recommends that.

...and in reality the individual will never be out of debt. just by working you owe money. Most of your income tax goes to pay the Federal Reserve for the interest on that fiat money they issue. So you are constantly paying that debt the Federal Reserve has given every citizen that works.

If ya want to be a lazy welfare scumbag and not work you will stop owing money.

It seemed to me that it was talking about the individual but if it was talking about the govt that would make sense.

M

MPS

LMAO :face-icon-small-coo

As to the vid. kinda cheesy IMO but the point is made. That's more or less the reality of things. My father told me what was going to happen over 20 years ago and its all so clear now.

Yes kind of cheesy, but it make it simple for people to understand.

It seemed to me that it was talking about the individual but if it was talking about the govt that would make sense.

No it is talking about the US Government. The Fed issues worthless paper money to the government to put into circulation. The Fed (private central bank) charges interest on the fiat money. For the government to pay that interest it needs more worthless paper money to be issued, thus creating never ending debt to the US Government, then passed onto the American people. Most or all of our income tax pays that interest. We didnt have income tax until the Fed was put into place.

So everyone of us that pays income tax is a slave to the Federal Reserve.

Premium Features