• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

new social group

D

dcturbo

Mar 2, 2008
WYO
new social group for the Snowy Range areas.

I started a social group for the Snowy Range and Sierra Madres. I know we have a sticky here under the Wyoming section, but I wanted to have this up for the guys and gals that are looking for more people to meet and share riding areas with each other. So for all you out there that love to ride these mountains come join the group..
I do expect some of my friends from the flat lands to join!!! Dan!! Tog 9!!
Thanks
David

Last edited:
D

dcturbo

Mar 2, 2008
WYO
We can just visit on line and set up times when we can meet and ride either mountain. The Madres is were I ride mostly. I like to go during the week, or anytime it dumps!
I know there are a couple of guys that have places near Centennial and ride almost everyday. So I am hoping we can get a small network or group of people that can meet up and ride the two ranges and get to know each other. We should be able to get all kinds of riders and abilities. What I do not want to do is to take away any business from the guys that guide these areas!! I would like the group be already familiar with these areas! Not someone looking to get a free ride. "if you know what I mean"
So if anyone else has some more ideas let me know.. I think this could be a fun group!!
Cheers:beer;
David

Nytroty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Chaska, MN
Great idea David!!!! Let me know how to join and i will. I have been to the snowies once and the Madres for the first time last year. I would love to go riding with some other guys down there that no some new areas to play. Plus i would love to see your Impulse in action!!!! Later Tyler

K
May 18, 2009
Casper Wyoming
Ya I agree dc. I think I met you sat night at the fireside for a brief moment. Heck Im in with it. Every other trip I make I take my kid so Im limited to riding. She has her own sled but likes the open areas and rolling valleys. no hills for her.

D

dcturbo

Mar 2, 2008
WYO
Great idea David!!!! Let me know how to join and i will. I have been to the snowies once and the Madres for the first time last year. I would love to go riding with some other guys down there that no some new areas to play. Plus i would love to see your Impulse in action!!!! Later Tyler

Tyler, all you need to do is go under your profile and look for social groups and find "The snowy Range and Sierra Madres" and join up..
Be sure to give us a little bio. on your ride and type of riding you like to do. So when we have a chance to get together and ride we make sure the groups are equal on skills or terain..
Cheers:beer;

D

dcturbo

Mar 2, 2008
WYO
Ya I agree dc. I think I met you sat night at the fireside for a brief moment. Heck Im in with it. Every other trip I make I take my kid so Im limited to riding. She has her own sled but likes the open areas and rolling valleys. no hills for her.

Kevin, ya I remember you from the fireside.. Join up.. and lets go ride!
I take my boys quit a bit also so that will work out great!

J
Feb 18, 2009
Davenport,IA
Big Horns

I love the snowys but all those trails in the Big Horns has my heart racing!!!
Is there a lot of off trail riding in the Big Horns?? I am limited to light stuff, I only have two 550f/c Trail RMKs but mine is road by a pro!! LOL Its not the size of the ship you know... Would I DQ for such a join of the greats? or can I still come out and play with the big dogs on the adventure of a lifetime!!!!!!!

dansyl159

Lifetime Membership
Aug 27, 2008
SW Iowa
I started a social group for the Snowy Range and Sierra Madres. I know we have a sticky here under the Wyoming section, but I wanted to have this up for the guys and gals that are looking for more people to meet and share riding areas with each other. So for all you out there that love to ride these mountains come join the group..
I do expect some of my friends from the flat lands to join!!! Dan!! Tog 9!!
Thanks
David

Like the idea Dave, we should be moving out 'bout mid Nov. Mother Nature's been in a pissy mood this fall here in the flats so harvest has been draggin'.
Redhead's getting cabin fever, 'nuff said.

D

dcturbo

Mar 2, 2008
WYO
Like the idea Dave, we should be moving out 'bout mid Nov. Mother Nature's been in a pissy mood this fall here in the flats so harvest has been draggin'.
Redhead's getting cabin fever, 'nuff said.

Well good enough.. Mother nature.. pissy for you good for us!! See you soon
dc

K
May 18, 2009
Casper Wyoming
Hey Snowcross, we will have to go in from the laramie side sometime. I have always went in from the saratoga side. Ya I have been trying to figure out a way to get down there to ride this weekend. Only if the kid would give up halloween.. lol..

Hey Kevin think I spoke to ya for a bit, we are getting hammered by the snow gods here in Laramie right now!!!!!!!!

Premium Features