• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Duck I was First!! lol

K

kingkat1150

Jan 27, 2010
belgrade mt
sno pro 500 all out mod

Hay guys I am in the process of starting my summer-fall project. I hope I can make this happen in a timely manner. I picked up a brand new 500 sno pro in january hoping to start then but work and other things just made it a shop topic. My vision is a 1000 162 turbo build. I have spent many hours looking measuring and sitting on this thing going over any idea or option that i can think of. If anyone wants new 500 sno pro parts I have them. I been on a 1150 King Cat for 6 years witch I still have a ball on it is just time to step up and try something new. If anyone has intrest in this build I will let you know it will be done perfect or not at all. A large portion of this will be built on a CC machine and lazer table so it should be spot on. If people like what they see I just might sell parts or whole sleds. Who know's. The only thing good about summer is it gives me time to build things like this and look at the girls.

Premium Features