• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Look and Mirage trailers

Carp

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
I'm looking for input on the newer Mirage brand trailers, I've read some bad experiences using the search function, some say they are better now. Also been looking at look brand trailers. The difference in the same size trailer is the look is almost 1000 lbs heavier than the mirage. That makes me wonder if the mirage is too cheap,y built. Anyway, any opinions on either brand would be great.

NO IQ

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Bow, WA
2011 Mirage Extreme Sport

Carp , I have ZERO experience with LOOK trailers , but I love our Mirage trailer we purchased used from a fellow SnoWester . I do not feel this trailer is underbuilt ( having crawled the entire underside and also removed wall/ceiling skins for adding insulation ) . My only wish is that the newer trailers have a better coating for all of the floor framework exposed to the highway .
What size of trailer are you looking at when comparing the 2 brands ?
Terry

idahoskiguy

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
Boise, ID
Purchased a three place enclosed Mirage Deluxe last March and have been very satisfied with it. Really liking the full insulation and the propane heater, the floor is holding up very well.

Great trailers!

Premium Features