• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

"Motleyone Kustoms" Black Beauty

W

whittaker727

Nov 26, 2007
Naples, Id
Real curious, if you don't mind me asking, roughly what do you think guy would have for money tied up in a build like this??
Thanks

Depending on what kind of deals you get from vendors, price on the sled and if you pay to have it build or do it yourself, you're going to have 30K-35K + into a similar build. Opinions may vary on this, but an average joe won't build this for under 35K in my opinion. Nice build Kev, now lets go ride:D

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Depending on what kind of deals you get from vendors, price on the sled and if you pay to have it build or do it yourself, you're going to have 30K-35K + into a similar build. Opinions may vary on this, but an average joe won't build this for under 35K in my opinion. Nice build Kev, now lets go ride:D

Hmm figured it would take more then that

Motleyone

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Pullman,WA
cost

In Canada this sled will cost you well over $40,000 easy to build. When this sled goes up for sale it will be listed at $37,999 US.

H

hurricane2

Nov 27, 2007
Where do you find people to buy a sled like this? Do they sell fast? I would think most who could/do ride a sled like that would be so far into/knowledgeable about the sport they would be building their own equipment. Just curious.

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
Where do you find people to buy a sled like this? Do they sell fast? I would think most who could/do ride a sled like that would be so far into/knowledgeable about the sport they would be building their own equipment. Just curious.

x2 on this. most people who seek to have a sled like this usually just build themselves. lots do pay for installs but also upgrade parts over the course of a few seasons. 40k is a ****pile to drop at one time. I assume this is cash price to. no finance junk.

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
Thanks for the positive feedback, I truly appreciate it.

Neil, I think I may be up the first weekend of Feb but not sure yet. I'll be in touch. Can't wait to see your new system in action.

Should have her on the mountain this weekend. We'll she how she runs.

Paul, Rhett, and I are planning on being there that weekend as well. Hope to see you and this beautiful beast there!

Motleyone

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Pullman,WA
It is a lot of coin for sure. Some guys just don't like to wrench or build things, they just want to ride. Some guys cannot build a machine like this. I guess the real benefit is the experience I have in building the Nytro from the ground up. I don't build any other sled because in my opinion there is no better platform to build from. A guy can screw alot of things up on a build like this and it will cost you down the road, some times immediately. I know there are companies out there that can build a sled like this but not for what I can build and sell them. I also only build one sled at a time. I don't care how long it takes me I just want it to be done right. Each sled is fully customizeable and I am always available to talk to. Hell, I will have you come and help with the build if you want to. I want you to understand your sled from top to bottom, you will enjoy it much more that way. You would be surprised who buys sleds like this, sometimes guys just want to have the best in their trailer.:jaw:

x2 on this. most people who seek to have a sled like this usually just build themselves. lots do pay for installs but also upgrade parts over the course of a few seasons. 40k is a ****pile to drop at one time. I assume this is cash price to. no finance junk.

Last edited:
B

blackhillsnytro

Nov 22, 2008
Spearfish SD
I look at this sled at least once a day, great job. Not many people out there that would offer to have the customer come help out, hell most mechanics don't even want you in the same building when they're working on your stuff!!

G

GRINreeper

Jan 5, 2010
Kelowna B.C.
I'd pay the money for it if i had it. to me its no different than building a house. a person could save thousands building their own house, or hire a builder. so to add more to that, would you rather buy a house from someone that decided to build there own house to save money....or get a really good deal from a reputable builder that built his own house.

T

Tookes

Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage
Kevin, great work as usual!! If you and Paul are up at Revy soon, you might see my Tnytro girl I just sold her to a guy from Edmonton area. Wave as you fly by her....with that 30psi!!!! :D

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
So that's what you have been up to!!!!

Freaking A bud that sled looks sick!!!! Can't wait to see some video of it.

Premium Features