• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any good riding reports?

R

rohdeiv

Apr 4, 2008
Did anybody get into some good snow today? The wife and I went from Wickersham Dome trailhead for a good 60 mile break in run with her M7 and my new M8. Had some good snow up there, broke trail all day with about 10 inches of fresh snow. Good time to break the new sled in.

J

jear bear

May 17, 2010
went to cantwell sat about 2ft broke trail from the river to the mine pretty fun had a good trip nobody hit anything

Y

yarnots

Dec 29, 2009
Eagle River, AK
Petersville

Rode the swamps for a bit and there was about 8 to 12 inches on top of a good base. Not too bad for first ride of the year. Went out to the Dutch and snow was a little better but not a good as the waist deep people were reporting. There was about 12 to 18 inches on top of a good base. Definatly setting up for a good year out there. Saw quite a bit of open water still. The road and swamps leading to the hills were pretty beat up (am feeling it today). Be safe!

T

TonyG

Feb 21, 2010
Haines Alaska
Lots of snow in Haines Pass. At tree line there is good base with 12" of fresh, alders are still visible have to pick and choose your route, still good fun to be had. Big skier and boarder crowd at Nadaheni Glacier with reported five feet total. Flat light throughout the pass, higher elevations are wind swept and it started snowing as I was leaving at 3:30 pm. TonyG

Last edited:
Premium Features