• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Track for my 01 MM 700

i would have to roll this one out and check for torn lugs. i know there are cracks at the lug bases,as all the 141 mtn tracks did this and it was never up for warranty. but i have ran one of these tracks with base cracks for over 2500 miles on a 600 twin that i longtracked with no issues. took this one off because i had an extra 144 skid and track from a viper that i put in. been rolled and stored since. if your interested, i will look at it closer. shipping would be around $50, track would be $75, if its as good as i remember.

R
Dec 3, 2008
I think I should go with a longer track. I am looking for a extended rail kit and track. Let me know if you know any one. Thanks for the info.If I buy new I will go with the comopast.

do hartmans kit. hands down better to deal with then mpi. you will need a tunnel extension, rail extensions, and some misc hardware. hartmans a 1 stop shop for all your goodies. 151 and 159 both work well on the mm, with proper setup. tom hartman 208 468 1073, mountain time. tell him scott sent ya.

M
Nov 26, 2007
While you have Tom on the phone ask him about a clutch set up/gearing for the longer track. Guy knows his clutching!

If you go with the Camo Challenger. They make 2 different lug durometers of the Challenger, I tired the "original soft lug" and it sucked for what I ride. Switched to the stiffer Challenger and loved it.

Last edited:
Premium Features