• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB snow hawk track for my MH. Selling my MH track

U

upfront719

Sep 5, 2010
Cadillac, MI
I'm looking for a deal on a snow hawk track to put on my Timbersled MH kit...

I would trade or sell my like new track if anyone is interested

PM me please.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Hold on to your wallet!

Yes, it's still on a machine which has no more than 20hrs, $1,100.00
These are becoming harder to come by than Hawks themselves, the East coast riders wear out their original tracks and require replacements of same for their icy conditions. ADBoivin's stock was transferred to the new owners and what tracks they have left go to the hand full of Hawks they build each year @$16,000.00-$25,000.00!
My last new 121" was sold to a pro water cross racer back east as this group has also discovered the advantages of the harder compound and factory molded arched lugs. He paid as new replacement at the time $800.00 plus shipping, 38lbs wrapped in cellophane. Sorry if you were hoping for a 200 dollar take off, I try to snag them when I here of one or am setting up a machine like this one for western riding with a more pliable mountain specific Camoplast Challanger. Most leave the track square and focus on off trail, dealing with the trail manners. For these to be manufactured again it will take a large order through Camoplast and or ADBoivin since it is their original agreement and design, their logo is even molded into the base. I suppose I should post this in the Snow Bike section but I hate being the only person keeping common question answers within the headliners.

Thank you,
Tony Sexton
206-999-9729

KAWGRN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
everywhere
So mabe the a 2.5 extreme cut rounded like a SH TRACK would work??Im wiling to try to cut one up, I know the 2013 tracks are now 2 inch so should I try just rounding one of these? Whats everyones opinion on this, I know were all supposed to disregard the trail manners and concentrate on off trail only ,but mabe theres a compomise???

Last edited:
Premium Features