• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Golden Tickets Yet??

BLSDEEP

Lifetime Membership
Dec 18, 2007
Bozeman
Hey, did any of you who Snowchecked the new Axys get your Golden Tickets yet.
I got a letter saying it would soon be mailed about a month ago, but that is it.

Just wonder if that is typical timing for Polaris.

thanks

BLSDEEP

Lifetime Membership
Dec 18, 2007
Bozeman
Not yet. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Your name is on file with polaris with an associated vin number and record of your purchase

Roger that.
I figured as much, but wanted it in hand for peace of mind.

less than 6 weeks away!

goforbroke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Highland, UT
Crap to get $1000 off by preordering when you can wait till January1st and get $2000 off. Used to be snowcheck was the best price till end of season, last 2 years would have saved a few thousand waiting till January 1st for new sled. :(((

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
Crap to get $1000 off by preordering when you can wait till January1st and get $2000 off. Used to be snowcheck was the best price till end of season, last 2 years would have saved a few thousand waiting till January 1st for new sled. :(((

but you get fancy color options, different handlebar heights, and an extended warranty

W

Wood

Dec 7, 2007
but you get fancy color options, different handlebar heights, and an extended warranty

The same sled I ordered last spring, paid for a month ago and have 55 miles in is now selling for $3K less. $3K buys a lot of warranty, any colours you want, insurance, gas, a bunch of beer.....

Last snowcheck for this guy.

papafinger1

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2007
minnesota
Interesting. In my area there are big price reductions on standard pro's but if you can find a sno-check the price is very similar. Reduced but nothing near $3000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W

Wood

Dec 7, 2007
Interesting. In my area there are big price reductions on standard pro's but if you can find a sno-check the price is very similar. Reduced but nothing near $3000

I'm in eastern Canada. And I'm comparing my snowcheck price to the current in-season model price. I'd pay a few hundred more for color options but not $3K.

Latitude 62

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 29, 2008
Summit Lake, Alaska
You can use your Golden Ticket at any dealer you choose and are not limited to the dealer you have already used. I have not seen a price on a Limited ie. snowcheck left over that beats the original deal I made when I ordered mine by any amount when everything is taken into account. Everything is negotiable and I saw some of the deals made by peeps right on this forum this fall that looked pretty tough to beat now.

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
You can use your Golden Ticket at any dealer you choose and are not limited to the dealer you have already used. I have not seen a price on a Limited ie. snowcheck left over that beats the original deal I made when I ordered mine by any amount when everything is taken into account. Everything is negotiable and I saw some of the deals made by peeps right on this forum this fall that looked pretty tough to beat now.

Really? So my $1000 Golden ticket (from Canada) would get me $1000 USA dollars off if I bought in the States? That's like $1400 right now for me. Too bad the sled price would calculate out to be more though.

Latitude 62

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 29, 2008
Summit Lake, Alaska
I guess you could qualify that to in country of issue dealer's. Didn't consider the international exchange rate part of the discussion!

800poodragon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, Montana

Snowchecks are not available for discounts from Polaris. If a dealer ends up with one they will not get discounted when others do. This is supposed to keep dealers from ordering snowcheck for stock. They will not be eligible for rebates.

Premium Features