• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Spring time?

D
Dec 5, 2007
Riverton, WY
Anyone else notice it is getting to freakin warm to early in the year. I remember when I was a kid and Togwotee would start to get really good towards the end of March and all through April. Seems like now, end of February the good snow is over. Makes me sad.

ragincajun

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls Mt
ya its way to frikin warm here! it is 55 here right now and suposed to get up to 62 here....i hope it doesnt....warm weather when its not suposed to be warm just pisses me off!!!...starts to remind me of summer...bad flashbacks lol

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Have faith the snow gods will surely shine on us all before its over .Same thing every year here down south it gets warm and everyone starts talking about camping a other summer B.S. . Its just like washing your car will nearly always make it rain . I blew my sled up on May 5th last year so there is stiil along way to go this season so keep talking about how nice it is and watch it dump!!! ( I hope) THINK SNOW!! better yet think ICE AGE!!!

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
I was riding powder monday....hood/headlights covered all day, shots to the FACE. Move to BC = problem solved :D

S
Jan 31, 2008
peters creek AK
yeah, I wish, you'd think ak would hold up, been pretty spotty this year compared to others. don't know if I could swing bc, brother was born in Nelson thought, haven't been there since the grandparents moved, they lived at the very end of Crawford bay!(the sticks)!:D

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
last sunday in northern utah i was riding in over the hood pow. icant tell u where exactly cause its a secret ;) we will have more storms be patient

H

Highmarker

Nov 20, 2004
In the west!
I love spring riding myself!!! went untill may 13th last year...would have been longer but I blew it up!.....maybe it was all of the mud caked on the coolers? LOL

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
Dang i hope that the storms that are coming to Utah drop a lot of snow. I'm not ready to put the sled away. Last weekend was the best ride of the season. powder all over the place. But this warm weather will take it out quick.:mad:

Premium Features