• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Carl's Cycle 910 IQ RMK

S

skippy

Nov 27, 2007
For sale-
-2007 with 2009/10 front end plastics and COBE front bumper.
-15x162x2.5 inch Camoplast powder track.
-Carl's Cycle 910 W/SLP twins
-New top end. Approx 200 miles.
-Carl's Cycle installed big bearing kit.
-Needs 30% 110 race fuel at 6500' plus.
-New water pump belt.
-Stock airbox and oil injection.
-Primary balanced last year by Carl's Cycle.
-Clutching set up by Carl's Cycle for 6500' plus.
-HRP spindles
-FOX floats on front suspension with air pump
-Zero Pros w/clickers on rear with Carl's cycle valving. Rebuilt approx 200 miles ago.
-Mountain fit IQR replica hood with full vents.
-SCS custom sled wrap.
-Two cool side panel vents.
-Mountain Addiction gas rack and cans.
-Avenger III Gauge water temp,rpm,exhaust temp,etc.
-Polaris underseat bag.

-$5800

-Carl's Cycle installed the motor and pipes into the chassis and it uses a Yamaha 8DN belt which is very durable and priced around $70. I rebuilt motor for preventative maintenance only. I have the two old pistons and rings if needed. I did ride this sled so it has some of your everyday scratches and rubs but nothing major. This sled runs great everyday and is pull and go. It has only been ridden on four trips out west the last two years. Sled is set up for 6500' plus and has never been ridden anywhere except out west. Sled lives in Minnesota. Any questions call or private message me. 952-449-1100 Thanks -Ron

Here's a short helmet camera video of the sled last year at Togwotee... Thanks

Last edited:
S

skippy

Nov 27, 2007
Love this sled, seems like it runs super crisp. Wish I could be in the market for it this year.

Thanks! Sled really does run awesome always and is very well taken care of... I wish someone would pick it up soon before I finish talking my wife into letting me keep it as a back up sled to my new PRO... :face-icon-small-hap

S

skippy

Nov 27, 2007
I have this sled listed on Ebay and it closes on Thursday night if anyone's interested... I got a feeling it's going to go really cheap!!! Thanks

S

skippy

Nov 27, 2007
The sled was given away last Thursday on Ebay. I'm still awaiting full payment though... Thanks

Premium Features