• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The New Ski-Doo LinQ Slim Waterproof Tunnel Bag

sanity

Premium Member
Oct 26, 2010
Snoqualmie, WA
Hey all. My bag came with zero instructions. I think I see two small indicators in the end underside of the bag top to mount my detachable flap. Guess I will just use the typical 11/32 drill bit and go at it. But, there were these two clear plastic sticker type things that came with the tunnel bag. What are those for?

Trashy

⚙️
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2003
Sherwood Park, Ab, Canada
Hey all. My bag came with zero instructions. I think I see two small indicators in the end underside of the bag top to mount my detachable flap. Guess I will just use the typical 11/32 drill bit and go at it. But, there were these two clear plastic sticker type things that came with the tunnel bag. What are those for?

https://instructions.brp.com/content/instruction-sheet/en_CA/e-instruction.html#tab=1

Doo has all the instructions online

I kinda like that, less wasted paper and they’re always available and up to date.

sanity

Premium Member
Oct 26, 2010
Snoqualmie, WA

Chadx

♫ In the pow again. Just can't wait to get in..
Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
Bozeman, MT
Make sure you read the online directions first. The little x on the tunnel are off so don't drill without measuring first. At least on mine. The directions even say to measure and not trust the marks, like I did, so they know they are off. I made a mess by not measuring first and assuming the x marks were measured correctly. Each side was a different distance from center to the side seam. Maybe mine is a fluke, but surprisingly different from left side to right side. So measure first. Lesson learned.

Regarding the bag, I've been out and used it a few times now. I love it. Slow to get in and out of (with the need to burp it when closing) but worth it for the waterproofness, volume, layout and expandability.

I wish it could go in position 1, like others say, since I rarely bring gas can. Silly that it can't.

Really handy that it can expand so much and the clamshell just adjusts taller to accommodate. It's a keeper!

Premium Features