• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

***NEW FOX IQS SHOCK KIT***

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
Check out the Fox IQS Shock kit. I added the item, with full specifications, images and info to my website as well as safe and secure ordering.

Click on link and scroll down to product description to read about them.
https://www.gobigparts.com/fox-iqs-shock-kit-ski-doo-gen4.html

I have 1 Ski-doo kit avaialble with more due in early January time frame we allow backorders from site.

530-1150.jpg

530-1150%20%282%29.jpg

Last edited:

toms

Lifetime Membership
Feb 9, 2010
CA
www.tomssnowmobile.com
The IQS system is new for this year. It is a plug and play system developed by Fox. It offers handlebar push button technology. There are 4 programmed settings. You can not customize any of the settings. It uses coil over and torsion springs.
It is a continuation of the QS3 series type shock system.
Toms Snowmobile has them in stock, ready to ship.

sledhead_24_7

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 30, 2008
Jackson Wy
How is the air version, can it be had for all 4 shocks yet, or possibly next year? Kashima coating?

toms

Lifetime Membership
Feb 9, 2010
CA
www.tomssnowmobile.com
This is the Ski-doo version 530-1150 will come with 1.5 Float3 iQS shocks. It is a complete kit for all 4 shocks. I have one left available for now.

I believe you mean coil over for the Ski Doo. That is the only current kit available for Ski Doo with the IQS system.

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
This is the Ski-doo version 530-1150 will come with 1.5 Float3 iQS shocks. It is a complete kit for all 4 shocks. I have one left available for now.

I believe you mean coil over for the Ski Doo. That is the only current kit available for Ski Doo with the IQS system.

Yes the link above will link you to the ski-doo setup which is a 530-1250 and will come with 1.5 ZeroiQS coil over shocks. I kept messing it up because most of us run coil overs on our Poos as well.

sledhead_24_7

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 30, 2008
Jackson Wy
All 4 shocks get set to the setting you pick.
1= soft
2= medium
3= hard, ( 4= hold button 3 for a second or 2 goes full soft on skis, front track, and lock out on rear track. Powder mode)

K
Nov 9, 2014
I put them on my 2019 Summit 165 last season. Yes they’re expensive but after you’ve had them it would be tough to go without. All the benefits they advertise are awesome. The small challenge is to build the habit of pressing what you want after just coming down the hill in the 1/soft setting. It only takes a few times of going up in that setting to help build the habit. Being able to adjust in a flash and feel the difference is fun. An unadvertised benefit is the ride home. You can soften it up but then tighten up for the corners and switch right back.

Summit74

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
bozeman, mt
I put them on my 2019 Summit 165 last season. Yes they’re expensive but after you’ve had them it would be tough to go without. All the benefits they advertise are awesome. The small challenge is to build the habit of pressing what you want after just coming down the hill in the 1/soft setting. It only takes a few times of going up in that setting to help build the habit. Being able to adjust in a flash and feel the difference is fun. An unadvertised benefit is the ride home. You can soften it up but then tighten up for the corners and switch right back.

That’s awesome! So stoked to try these out!

Summit74

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
bozeman, mt
Started installing the IQS suspension from Fox in my 2020 expert 165. Just thought I would share some of my thoughts on it.
Fox seems to have this really well thought out, everything comes packaged really well and the directions are great. I finished the rear skid frame and have front shocks installed. Today I will cut the 7/8” hole in tunnel, install skid and hopefully finish the install.
If you were second guessing buying this because of the wiring and etc, I wouldn’t worry. The wire wrap is pretty heavy duty and anywhere there is a wear point or a cable tie, Fox has what feels like a rubber jacket around the wire wrap in those points.

I also installed my Z-motion, ZRP lock outs and ZRP rail brace. I let my limiter strap out one hole to gain more front track travel.

Update:
Finished the install, definitely not a quick job. At least for me it wasn’t. There a lot off details that just take time and it’s not something I would suggest trying to rush through. The instructions are good, but could be more thorough when it comes to the wiring harness. And the video online is maybe a prototype kit, because there are a few things different. All and all just take your time, don’t rush it and should go good.

Compared to my old QS3’s it seems there is a bigger difference on soft vs firm. On the IQS form feels way stiffer than position 3 on the QS3. I still need to adjust ride height/ sag before riding, but I can’t wait to get some miles on it!

Last edited:
Premium Features