• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New- Polaris FXR Zone Mountain Jacket-Black-Large Tall

C
Feb 14, 2009
Brand new jacket with tags, never worn. See photos, still have the plastic bag the jacket came in that I will enclose it back in for shipment.

$299.99 Retail

First $225.00 payment to me via paypal gets the new jacket shipped to their door if in the lower 48. Please email me at chris@thejostocks.com if interested or if you have any questions.

Here are product details from the Polaris website:

http://www.purepolaris.com/en-us/Snowmob...ID=2863044(PolarisPGACatalog)

For mountain riders and aggressive trail riders whose comfort depends on staying dry, Polaris and FXR have teamed to create the FXR Jacket. It delivers the industry’s finest waterproof/breathable performance and lets a rider control the jacket’s interior climate with a system of zippered vents. • Color: Black
•Sizes: S-3XL, MT-2XLT
•Shell: Durable 300D Kordura® shell with seam sealed HydrX Pro™ laminate and 500D Kordura® reinforced shoulders
•Waterproof/Breathable: FXR-exclusive MMT™ Two Stage Dry System™; 20,000/8,000 waterproof/breathable
•Lining: HydrX Pro™ laminate, fully seam sealed, laser cut vents
•Venting: FXR exclusive “Radial Dry Vent System™”; YKK® waterproof radial vent zippers with integrated “Dry Vent™” inserts; YKK® waterproof chest pocket zippers with “Dry Vent™” pocketing
•Pockets: Hand pockets and chest pocket with YKK® waterproof zippers; left sleeve key pocket
•Additional Features: Triple stitched in key areas; aggressive pre-curved shoulders and elbows for maximum mobility; removable shoulder pads for added backpack comfort; heavy duty #8 YKK® Vislon front zipper and Cold-Stop multi-placket hook & loop/snap front closure system; embroidered inner chin placket; shock cord adjustable hem, adjustable windskirt with pant attachment system, hook & loop tab and shock cord adjustable collar, and soft-stretch hook & loop adjustable cuffs with Lycra cuff extensions; tether retention D-ring
•Safety: 360° 3M® reflective

Jacket-Front.jpg Jacket-Back.jpg

Premium Features