• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

React Replacement A-Arms

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
What are our replacement options for the React front end that bolt straight up and maintain stock geometry?

Really liked my KMODs on my last sled, but doesnt look like they are making them for the shorter shocks yet. Anyone know if they are in the works?

Other options?

Elkaholic4life

Twin Peaks
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2013
Portland, OR
What are our replacement options for the React front end that bolt straight up and maintain stock geometry?

Really liked my KMODs on my last sled, but doesnt look like they are making them for the shorter shocks yet. Anyone know if they are in the works?

Other options?
Whats wrong with stock? That is an honest question.

dktraw

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2009
Halfway OR
Got my alternative impact 36" high clearance arms put on my 2019 rmk last week and loving them so far. Dans customer service is also amazing.

nibrandon

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2015
Roberts, MT

alt

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2010
Livingston
www.alternativeimpact.com
For these Alt Impact arms, how similar is the geometry on the 16-18 36 inch arms versus the new 850 36 inch arms? Is it really pretty much the same? Is the only difference in the front end the shorter shock length, and are the arms different to accommodate that?

The true clearance arms for the 16-18 (actually 13-18) will put you at stock ride height with the benefits of the 19 geometry. So correct, same geometry as the 19's.

Elkaholic4life

Twin Peaks
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2013
Portland, OR
I have bent 2 in 150 miles, on pretty light hits. I have been able to straighten both thankfully.

Put 1100 hard miles on my 2017 with KMODs and had a tweaked upper was all.
That sucks. I've had 36" Zbroz and Exit shocks on my 13 pro for over 2000 miles. I just put 36" Zbroz and Exit shocks on my 18. First ride on the 18 with the narrow front end is tomorrow :face-icon-small-hap

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
I've run the following front ends........all of which are stronger then stock!!

Z Broz / 39"
Alternative Impact /36" standard
K Mod / 37"
Raptor / 37" high clearance

Currently, I will be running the Raptor front end with Raptor shocks all around. If you are looking at aftermarket, honestly they are all good products!

D

dude

Dec 3, 2007
Kamas, Utah
I have bent 2 in 150 miles, on pretty light hits. I have been able to straighten both thankfully.

Put 1100 hard miles on my 2017 with KMODs and had a tweaked upper was all.

Sorry if this is a little off topic... What worked for you bending the stock arms back to being pretty straight? Heat? Sledge Hammer? I was thinking about putting it in my trucks 2" receiver hitch to get some leverage on it, and just work it back to straight. It fits in there perfect. I've got one that isn't bent too bad. Seems a lot of the after market arms are not in stock and I really don't want to spend the money on a new stock arm while I wait for the aftermarket arms to be more readily available. Thanks...

aksledjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Feb 8, 2014
Alaska
Not entirely sure what's all on the shelf since they offer quite a few different colors but I do know those guys are working tirelessly to fill orders.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Sorry if this is a little off topic... What worked for you bending the stock arms back to being pretty straight? Heat? Sledge Hammer? I was thinking about putting it in my trucks 2" receiver hitch to get some leverage on it, and just work it back to straight. It fits in there perfect. I've got one that isn't bent too bad. Seems a lot of the after market arms are not in stock and I really don't want to spend the money on a new stock arm while I wait for the aftermarket arms to be more readily available. Thanks...
Press.

I have had to remove “pivot” from the side of the a arm that I am straightening and center an old tie rod in the end of the arm to prevent the it from moving, if that makes sense. Have been able to get them both about as straight as they are new, but I am sure they are no longer what they once were in terms of strength.

J

JJ_0909

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 16, 2009

Other options?
Kevin will chime in but I'm pretty sure he's got something!

Premium Features