• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Complete set of AXYS A-Arms

Kounkel

Lifetime Membership
Aug 27, 2011
NW Iowa
Complete set of AXYS A-Arms - $450

Brand new take offs.
Comes with ball joints and bushings.
$450 + Shipping

Last edited:
C
Dec 24, 2014
WOW!

Who in their right mind would drop $500 on stock arms when you can buy a set of less bendable aftermarket arms for $100 less?

Heck, if people are willing to give $500 for a set, I will pull mine off today and ship them...LOL

S

seth25

Jan 9, 2008
Sedalia, CO
I have no affiliation with the seller but not sure why you would come on here and post this in his ad...

Not all riders are about aftermarket parts. Sellers set are priced reasonably for new take off arms. Compare at dealer pricing for the complete set.

Last edited:

wfieldin

Lifetime Membership
Jul 28, 2009
Denver
x2

WOW!

Who in their right mind would drop $500 on stock arms when you can buy a set of less bendable aftermarket arms for $100 less?

Heck, if people are willing to give $500 for a set, I will pull mine off today and ship them...LOL

xx2!!!!!!!!!! talk about dumping on someone's thread

C
Dec 24, 2014
I have priced new ones from the dealer, I even bought a replacement from the dealer. Only the lowers really have any value, the uppers are not failing. Used parts are typically worth half. That would bring a fairly priced set in at around $350, and surprise surprise, that would bring them in less than aftermarket.

Just amazed at the greed, that's all. I still would pull mine, and sell them ball joints included if somebody was crazy enough to offer $500

Good Luck with your sale...

Kounkel

Lifetime Membership
Aug 27, 2011
NW Iowa
I have priced new ones from the dealer, I even bought a replacement from the dealer. Only the lowers really have any value, the uppers are not failing. Used parts are typically worth half. That would bring a fairly priced set in at around $350, and surprise surprise, that would bring them in less than aftermarket.

Just amazed at the greed, that's all. I still would pull mine, and sell them ball joints included if somebody was crazy enough to offer $500

Good Luck with your sale...

I looked up what a new set of stock A-Arms would cost before I posted. Lowers cost $196.79 a piece and $139.39 a piece for uppers. That comes out to be $672. I didn't call my dealer so I don't know if you could get them cheaper through a dealer or not. I know people like to have spares with them so I just figured I would throw these on here and see if anybody wanted them.

Premium Features