• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fxr gear

Racer220

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
43.463558, -110.762496
Mixed reviews. Everyone on film or the interweb I've seen says it's the best. Only person I've talked face to face that had a full setup said it was terrible. I've never worn any of it except some boots about 4 years ago and they leaked in the truck on the way to the mountain...(not really, but they were terrible out in the snow)

zblink

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Mi
I have an FXR jacket and the quality isn't there with Motorfist, Klim and TOBE but the price is.

Didn't hold together that long and started to fray apart on the inside and a few places on the outside. I was warm and dry before it started shredding apart though :)

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
I bought an XC Renegade jacket because that is the only one that would fit the length of my arms. I have used it 2 winters now with no complaints. It comes with the zip in liner which would be way too warm for my uses, but with the liner out, the shell is cut just right for me.

I upgraded my mid-layer for this season so it will be interesting to see if I can get the right combination of insulation and breath-ability by layering.

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
We got a chance to run the Mission stuff last year. Most people that have influences from last year are sponsored riders.

With that said, we were very happy with the gear. It is not something that you can compare to a 1000 dollar setup from other brands, but for the guys wanting a great jacket at a great price, with a ton of features and color options. It is a great option. There is a three year warranty on the product, and the HydrXPro waterproofing worked well for us. Worst case scenario you have three years to get it to leak and they will still replace it, but our money is on the fact that it won't leak.

Y

yzviper366

Aug 15, 2012
Bismarck, ND
I have a jacket I've used for a couple years doesn't breath at all but it is good for when its cold out

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Premium Features