• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber Turbos feedback

adam5187

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2009
Justin, are the new fueling options going to be available as an upgrade next year for the 13 kits. Thanks

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
Or how about this year for those that are having consistency issues? Seems like I need to play with the dobeck box a lot more on the 13 kit then I did on my 12 kit. Getting pretty sick of punching buttons all day. Or do you have a fix or recommendations for the inconsistency issues?

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Deleted 9 more posts.
Infractions given.

Next person to start crap with some sideways bash post gets a permanent ban.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
So in other words it's like this...public discourse in a reasonable means is acceptable. But as soon as you turn personal and start calling someone's wife a whore...etc, you have crossed the line. At that point you are breaking forum rules and are subject to the appropriate penalties.

The turbo forums can be some of the most contentious. You ARE free to discuss and even disagree about the information, brands or what have you, but don't cross the lines of decency.

Last edited:
P

portaboy

Feb 18, 2009
Thanks SCOTT FOR KEEPING an eye on these posts sometimes it is frustrating reading these forums and all you see is negative posts thanks again keep up the good job

P
Jan 13, 2011
Love my 2013 Silber Kit. Justin and the boyz have been great to work with. They helped me install my kit and they've responded to my emails as soon as they can. This is the first kit I've owned, and wouldn't hesitate to buy it again.

O

OregonRMK

Oct 20, 2010
Klamath Falls, Oregon
I have a 2013 silber kit on my 13 800 163". 200 trouble free miles on the kit. Runs great with the numbers it came with, a few tweaks and it will be amazing! I have had a few install and other questions, corey and justin have been nothing less then great! I can say i have never had the level of customer service that corey at next level provides! I will buy everything i can to support them, great product and even better service!

P

purepolaris600

Aug 21, 2009
Elkader iowa
love it

I have a 12 pro rmk with 12 silber kit. 400 trouble free miles. this sled ripps very happy with the way it runs. just some minor tuning and straight 100ll and it is a pull and go sled

Premium Features