• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Come kick off the snowmobile season with I-90 Motorsports at our open house! 11/4&5

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
Come kick off the snowmobile season with I-90 Motorsports at our open house! 11/4&5

Check out the 2012 Ski-Doo sleds, riding gear, accessories and take advantage of our great fall deals!
We will have smoke rolling out of the BBQ with chicken, pulled pork, “BEVERAGES”, and of course I-90's favorite BBQ beans from Armageddon BBQ. We have our outside fire pit, patio heaters, and we will be playing the newest sled movies under our tent. We will also be selling bulk synthetic injector oil at the lowest pricing you'll get all year long $25/gallon (save your gallon jugs)! Great deals on everything so don't miss out! We look forward to seeing everyone there!

F

fassteddie

Nov 27, 2007
renton wa.
your parties are always good they just cost me more money!!! are you going to have the s-36 front susps. and floating secondary shafts in stock. looking to upgrade a 2010. also need clutch kits for a few 2011 e-tec's .

xtrememotorworks

Powersports Performance!
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sumner,Wa
www.xmrinc.com
your parties are always good they just cost me more money!!! are you going to have the s-36 front susps. and floating secondary shafts in stock. looking to upgrade a 2010. also need clutch kits for a few 2011 e-tec's .

Should I send Larry along with you to help spend your money lol:biggrin1:

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM

We have the floating QRS clutch kits in stock, we do have E-TEC clutch kits, and we will have the clutch cover cooler kits in stock for the 08-11 sleds to vent the hot air away from the clutches. The S-36 suspension kits are not in yet but we may have them by our open house! There are also lots of other new updated parts and accessories in stock.

F

fassteddie

Nov 27, 2007
renton wa.
thanks for the info remko. i also herd that there could be some sort of psi inhancement item for the e-tec. willie send larry. he is good at spending your $$$$ mite as well spend some at i-90 with me!!!

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
This should be a fun event!! If I wasn't headed to Leavenworth to the Flirting with Danger premier I'd sooooooooooo be there!! Rob's BBQ is so yummy!!!

Hope you have a CROWD show up!!! :whoo:

Don't forget pics! :devil:

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
so you guys don't sell yamaha sleds any more??

Yes we still sell Yamaha's! This sale is part of the Ski-Doo open house event! We will also be unveiling our new Summit 800 E-TEC Turbo. We going to have lots of new gear and parts including the new Peak track, clutch kits, pipes, gear BCA and Snow pulse avalanche packs and vest. We are also a refill center for both, We will have the best deal on synthetic oil any where!

F

fassteddie

Nov 27, 2007
renton wa.
remko did you get any 154 peak 2.5 tracks? looks like it is between our camo 2.5 and 3 in. as far as performance according to camoplast rep. they did alot of testing last year. will see. i 'll try one. who's going to ride that new toy your working on? i think 5 psi will work good round here. with 91 non eth. maybe a bit of v.p. 14 what time will the beer start? fassteddie

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
remko did you get any 154 peak 2.5 tracks? looks like it is between our camo 2.5 and 3 in. as far as performance according to camoplast rep. they did alot of testing last year. will see. i 'll try one. who's going to ride that new toy your working on? i think 5 psi will work good round here. with 91 non eth. maybe a bit of v.p. 14 what time will the beer start? fassteddie

I have 154" and 163" peak tracks.....ME! we'll dial the boost in! whenever you want! don't forget Robs beans!

IMG_20111103_172921.jpg IMG_20111103_192729.jpg

Last edited:
B

beans

Nov 27, 2007
Preston, WA
The Turbo build is lookin good!!

See yall there tonight! I am bringin my appetite and my wallet!

F

fassteddie

Nov 27, 2007
renton wa.
just left i-90 they are selling b.r.p. xps-2 full synthetic oil for 25.00 a gallon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and remkos turbo looking good................

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
We had a great day! Sold tons of oil, parts, floating secondarys, safety gear, and clutch kits! So far it was a huge success, thanks to all who showed up, tomorrow should be a great day. Our project turbo is ready (will be on display) and we will wrap couple sleds in our show room(early morning)! We have lots of BBQ left and drinks!

Premium Features