• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Timbersled riot page 5

needpowder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Utah
perfect. im sure the guys who are new to the sport or snowest or whatever and are brought here via a google search of "TS riot" will appreciate not being able to see any reviews or recent discussions passed page 5 without having to pay. that definitely wont bum them out and make them go elsewhere like I did WAYYY back in the day when I was searching ski doo summit stuff and it came up on here but I couldnt read any of the new posts/discoveries about the problem I googled. as if this sport isnt expensive enough, now we gotta pay just to be able to read discussions on the new stuff?

went straight to dootalk and got my answers, and hundreds more for free.

the money thing isnt an issue either, its the principle of it. I refuse to pay another "tax" and get nickled and dimed to death more and more every day.

whats really sad is that no one continued the conversation on in this thread, so now theres a separate thread going on for an elite group of people that have paid and you guys arent getting any input from us non paying members, even though we could possibly be a wealth of knowledge, tips, and reviews. united we stand, divided we fall.

Hey man, wasn’t really trying to ruffle your feathers, more just trying to be funny. If this thread was actually about the riot I would’ve posted it here. This thread is about paying for the forum.

yooper01

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2014
perfect. im sure the guys who are new to the sport or snowest or whatever and are brought here via a google search of "TS riot" will appreciate not being able to see any reviews or recent discussions passed page 5 without having to pay. that definitely wont bum them out and make them go elsewhere like I did WAYYY back in the day when I was searching ski doo summit stuff and it came up on here but I couldnt read any of the new posts/discoveries about the problem I googled. as if this sport isnt expensive enough, now we gotta pay just to be able to read discussions on the new stuff?

went straight to dootalk and got my answers, and hundreds more for free.

the money thing isnt an issue either, its the principle of it. I refuse to pay another "tax" and get nickled and dimed to death more and more every day.

whats really sad is that no one continued the conversation on in this thread, so now theres a separate thread going on for an elite group of people that have paid and you guys arent getting any input from us non paying members, even though we could possibly be a wealth of knowledge, tips, and reviews. united we stand, divided we fall.
Taxes are what you pay the government bub.

Fees are what you pay in a free market for a service or product.

If you don't like it pile another vote for Bernie in 2020.

I for one understand how captialism works. Seems like the education system has failed an alarming number on here.

Mind you content here is not restricted to consumers of a single economic system, but the foundation of this site is.

And 10 seconds on YouTube will get anyone with access to the internet plenty of free content to decide if they are interested or not.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Premium Features