• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MOST URGENT: Mt Jefferson Slated for Immediate Closure!!

P

paulharris

Dec 12, 2007
Colorado
I hope this is true that it got killed. People We cant stop fighting This battle everyone should be in constant contact with their senators. Riding on public land is no longer a right it is something that will need to be fought for or else its gone.

T
Nov 26, 2007
coeur dalene, idaho
christopher

why don't you become a member of the brc and saws and than you will get all the alerts and can send all the alerts out for the western us.

that way the alerts are just not partial to harris publishing riding areas.
what you did was good, but lets open it up to other riding areas also.

thanks

tim

doomama800

Lifetime Membership
Apr 25, 2009
Wyoming
Thanks for the email Christoper on this issue just contacted both Wyoming sentors about the problem hope it will help this is a bunch bull ####. Can't wait to come ride Mt Jefferson this year.

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
christopher

why don't you become a member of the brc and saws and than you will get all the alerts and can send all the alerts out for the western us.

that way the alerts are just not partial to harris publishing riding areas.
what you did was good, but lets open it up to other riding areas also.

thanks

tim

The reason more doesn't get sent out is because of the complaints of SPAM. We really have to think about what gets sent....as it is, we had complaints on this one, and "Reported Post" for this PM....reason being "spam". Instead of just ignoring the PM if they aren't interested in it, there are those that make a big deal of it.

We ALL are facing, or will be facing, proposed closures. Some just don't think about that, or maybe they don't care, or think it'll never happen in their area. It's pretty sad to see that kind of attitude.

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
Wasn't this being voted on Friday?

What happened with Tester's bill???

It went down in flames........for now. I'm sure Tester will try it again. The Senators got NAILED with phone calls, so the spending/wilderness/pork bill FAILED. Senators whom were going to vote for this, did a turn around. :)

F
Apr 28, 2009
Turner,MT
Trying to call Johnny Tester-

Just tried to call John Tester for the last couple of hours and all it does is ring. WTF!! Probably getting a nooner off of a craigslist hotty. I hope she gives him the week long itch! Didn't vote for him the first time, or will I the second. Just a freshman senator trying to make a name with the Liberals. Big Sandy Montana must be proud.:usa:

Premium Features