• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

parting out 06 m7

bparks

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Evergreen, Co
parting out my 06 m7 with turbo and tons of extras let me know if you need any parts
thanks bparks

bparks

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Evergreen, Co
parts

i have a couple sets of ski (stock, c&a mtx and simmons) the track is a 153 /2.5/15 challanger extreme with 3 in windows

bparks

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Evergreen, Co
skis

stock are black with runners and the c&a skis are also black with mounts but would need new runners the ones on them are al bent up

bparks

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Evergreen, Co
parts

its got a 2in tear in the back it covers the middle of the bumper then down the middle and covers the motor like the black one thats there now does. would like $75 for stock skis

S
Jan 28, 2011
Upper Peninsula
Spankey... you should just buy his top end & turbo... then you can save the money on porting :D this setup would make that M6 SCREAM!!!! :face-icon-small-sho

I gurantee I dont have that kind of bank................... that would be why. Ive also ridden a stock M7 141 and it was more than enough power for how I ride. I dont do alot of long hard pulls up big hills on this sled. Only place I ride deep is out west then I just borrow one of my brother's Turbo M8s. I do like the insane power of the RG m8 but it is just too much for me. I also cannot get race gas within a 40 mile radius of where I live or work. Porting will maybe require premium (im ok with that since I run it now). The only grievance I have with my CF 6 is that damn EGT sensor cat put in the pipe. I put the GM sensor in and got 3 rides on it. Its not worth it. I am going to put in the cat sensor and hopefully be done with it.

Premium Features