• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

You have reached the limit of your Free Basic Member reading privileges. To continue

PhantomCat

Phantom Goblin
Lifetime Membership
Mar 8, 2008
NW Montana
you ever see those commercials where that old bearded guy has some little kid with him and tells their story how they wont have food, water, clothing or shelter without your help and how mere pennies a day will save their lives? cuz those commercials are on all the time, you d-bag.....open your eyes

You are either and ALTER...or have no dang idea what you are talking about!
Either way you and M8MajinaBlahblahblah have alot in common! Grow up and learn that you have a choice in this world...but guess what...you just want to stir chit and be negative....huh?????

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
I think it's safe to say we have some major thread drift going on here. What does supporting third world countries have to do with the fact that some people dont want to pay for a snowest upgrade?:confused:

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
you ever see those commercials where that old bearded guy has some little kid with him and tells their story how they wont have food, water, clothing or shelter without your help and how mere pennies a day will save their lives? cuz those commercials are on all the time,
.....open your eyes

fixed it for ya..

ndC7M8

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 13, 2008
Sand Hills, North Dakota
You are either and ALTER...or have no dang idea what you are talking about!
Either way you and M8MajinaBlahblahblah have alot in common! Grow up and learn that you have a choice in this world...but guess what...you just want to stir chit and be negative....huh?????

what did that even mean? and im pretty sure that the source and catalyst for all the negativity on this site has come from the powers that be setting forth their so called improvements to the site. now tell me different

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
the personal negativity seems to come from the paid members or the mods..not the other way around..i don;t see anything wrong with my attempt to rationalise the mimminal exspense of the paid membership fees with other avenues that save lifes with the same cost yet we as a people do not generally donate to the life altering causes..the paid membership and mods would say..hey its not the pennies a day to save these kids...its just the thought that something just is not right about the whole thing...and your concerns would be warrented in your minds...yet we basic members not paying pennies a day for the forum because we have the thought that something is not right...we get slammed left right and center...

PhantomCat

Phantom Goblin
Lifetime Membership
Mar 8, 2008
NW Montana
what did that even mean? and im pretty sure that the source and catalyst for all the negativity on this site has come from the powers that be setting forth their so called improvements to the site. now tell me different

I will tell you different...first off you can take it or leave it...it is not your call nor your web site to have any say in if it goes paid or not!! Second you have the option of not paying...great...do or don't...but don't be beotch and think that you are going to change the mind of Harris Publishing and everything is going to be normal! Third..the new features are a huge improvement to this site..IMHO...and I feel that if you were to stop your beotching and sacked up and paid that you would feel the same...but no...you want to be stiring the pot and pizz and moan....I am sorry if you do not follow what I am saying point blank to you...I do not know how to put proproganda in my thoughts....deal with it!!

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
.i don;t see anything wrong with my attempt to rationalize the minimal expense of the paid membership fees
Other than that it is utterly non-productive, confrontational, and does little more than perpetuating a argument that should have ended last November when the owners of this site made their decision and announced to publicly.

But now, like then, we have a small handful of people who simply can't let it go, and take every opportunity to keep fighting the fight, no matter that the battle has ended.

PhantomCat

Phantom Goblin
Lifetime Membership
Mar 8, 2008
NW Montana
the personal negativity seems to come from the paid members or the mods..not the other way around..i don;t see anything wrong with my attempt to rationalise the mimminal exspense of the paid membership fees with other avenues that save lifes with the same cost yet we as a people do not generally donate to the life altering causes..the paid membership and mods would say..hey its not the pennies a day to save these kids...its just the thought that something just is not right about the whole thing...and your concerns would be warrented in your minds...yet we basic members not paying pennies a day for the forum because we have the thought that something is not right...we get slammed left right and center...

Have you ever thought about what you say before you say it???? Wow you sound just like ndc7m8..or should I say he sounds like you??? Either way you are missing the whole thing.....we...I mean me...are tired of the same questions and the same negativity coming form the same few that cant sack up and move on with there own thoughts and come to the realization that this 4m is moving on....with or without you!!

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
There comes a point in every argument that if you can't understand where the other side is coming from, then just agree to disagree and drop the matter, continuing to bicker over this 4 months later is simply petty.:face-icon-small-fro

Bottom line, if you don't like it, then don't pay for it, nobody is holding a gun to your head, we all have to make our own choices and there is nobody to blame but ourselves when we do make that choice. If that's the bottom line, then remain a free member, there will still be lots to do as a free member.

Nothing is being accomplished here with the continued argumentative attitude, pay or don't pay, its your choice to make and its not really that complex.:beer;

PhantomCat

Phantom Goblin
Lifetime Membership
Mar 8, 2008
NW Montana
............................well I'm gonna make this count, since the 50 post thing is soon to come into play.

First, your saying that a public forum is not mine to have any say in, considering the majority of the info is provided by the public? what the heck is that? did you think about that before you typed it?

Second, you yourself just said that this is not normal......so go ahead and be a sheep I guess, it is your choice.

and finally, I have been paying for harris publishing products for a very long time you ignorant son of a gun. maybe you should know what your talking about before you go and make outlandish statements like that.

now you've driven me to the point where I'm actually mad. so feck you you fecking feckers. have fun paying for half of what you used to get for free! YOU!

This is NOT your forum...this is Harris Pub...what do you not get???
Your true colors now shine among us little one!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

PhantomCat

Phantom Goblin
Lifetime Membership
Mar 8, 2008
NW Montana
There comes a point in every argument that if you can't understand where the other side is coming from, then just agree to disagree and drop the matter, continuing to bicker over this 4 months later is simply petty.:face-icon-small-fro

Bottom line, if you don't like it, then don't pay for it, nobody is holding a gun to your head, we all have to make our own choices and there is nobody to blame but ourselves when we do make that choice. If that's the bottom line, then remain a free member, there will still be lots to do as a free member.

Nothing is being accomplished here with the continued argumentative attitude, pay or don't pay, its your choice to make and its not really that complex.:beer;

I would agree with that :beer;

Premium Features