• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 M8 Snow Spring Order Price?

Speeedracer

Lifetime Membership
Feb 10, 2006
Kanasas
What is everyone having to pay for their 09 M8 Sno Pro's???

What about the leftover M8 pricing? What are the scream'n deals people are gettting?!?!?!?

M
Nov 27, 2007
Arvada,CO
Its hard to believe you guys will pay 8900 plus taxes for a left over, but I can't get hits on my o8 m8 with 2600 in mods with a skid plate, cover, fox floats, extra belt, extra plugs and it only has 500 miles on it. Interesting. They say mods aren't werth anything, how many people ride a stock sled? I've haven't met many. I guess I will try the swap meet in October.

A
Jun 23, 2004
Black Diamond, WA
Its hard to believe you guys will pay 8900 plus taxes for a left over, but I can't get hits on my o8 m8 with 2600 in mods with a skid plate, cover, fox floats, extra belt, extra plugs and it only has 500 miles on it. Interesting. They say mods aren't werth anything, how many people ride a stock sled? I've haven't met many. I guess I will try the swap meet in October.

We talked about your sled...nice machine!
I think the deal is there are alot of people that ride stock machines and w/ a new sled you got warranty, financing options thru the dlr, etc.
If I had to guess, I'd say maybe 1 in 4 people out West do any serious mods to their sleds, they just happen to be the folks that you and I see most often due to where we ride. Even less people mod trail sleds. That and alot of people who do mod, don't want to buy someone elses sled that may have been beat on or run lean, etc.
I personally don't care about that stuff or I wouldn't have bought the M1K, although I do a very thorough job of checking out a used anything, especially w/ mods.
If I hadn't run across the sled I got, I'd seriously be lookin' at yours.

M
Nov 27, 2007
Arvada,CO
I am glad someone understands. The sled is highly maintained, not a scratch on it. I had planned on keeping it for a long time, so it is set up with that in mind. No need to even check pistons until 2500 miles. I just see to many people paying a lot for a stock sled (new and used) from a dealer, then having to pay taxes, get a skid plate, buy their extra belt/plugs. Then a year later they want some more power and the evil begins. My sled is ready to go at one low price, not 10,000 plus by the time you walk out of the dealer or 12,000 plus after you mod it. I thought it would sell fast. Now its being stripped and will be sold at the swap meet as a poor stock machine.

Z
Nov 28, 2007
please pm me

Sorry must have missed your post can you pm me with a price for your sled if not torn apart yet i live in B.C. canada and what is on your sled thanks Ron

M
Jul 5, 2001
Wyoming
If I had to guess, I'd say maybe 1 in 4 people out West do any serious mods to their sleds,

AZ-800

You would be surprised that your numbers are very very low from what you just said. A mod sled does not have to have a pipe to be serious ....
I bet 3 out of 5 sleds have mod's and that is just bolt on stuff...
That is here out west.....and on your M1K ..I bet you get a lightweight can at the very least- so now you fall into the mod class

Last edited:
D

dmkhnr

Nov 26, 2007
NV

Nobody's going to give you $9k for a sled right now, the guys snowchecking are only putting out $500 and will come up with the rest of the money in Oct.
Your $2600 in mods are worth more peeled off the sled and sold seperatly. Just a quick question, how are you getting 176 hp out of a head/pipe???

By the way my snowcheck prices were $9900 162 standard, and $10500 for a 162 sp (I don't have to pay tax). I decided to order a powderclaw track and stick with the 08.

D

Desperado

Nov 29, 2007
New Meadows
My snow check price was $9800 out the door for my 09 SP M8 162. Had a chance to ride both the 09 M8 and M1k. I personally liked the M8 better, not as nose heavy and was really easy to flip around as compared to my 03 Polaris Escape.

M
Nov 27, 2007
Arvada,CO
9900 out the door for the sled. Ok, lets see, now you need spare plugs, spare belt, can of oil, maybe a cover, skid plate, fox floats in front (not on standard) if you are into the aftermarket; can, pipe, y-pipe, intake, head, ice scratchers, knee pads, boonddockers fuel control box. Now, your over 12, 500. I offered all that for 8500, thats 4000 cheaper, add the new track for 825, and your sled smokes a stock m8 standard that you just bought and you spent over 3000 more. If you are not looking to modify, this isn't the sled for you. Several aftermarket parts were tested in many different snow conditions before these parts were added to this sled. It is one of the best running m8's I have been on. Ran side by side with m10's all season. I am not saying the 2009's aren't sweet, I bought one. Just saying if you don't have 12,500+ to build a modded sled, look at mine. Snow = ready, set, go. No time in bolting stuff on or testing product.

Premium Features