• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SLP Lightweight Silencer

ultrasks700

Premium Member
Jul 7, 2009
MAINE
Installed the SLP Lightweight Silencer(09-323) on my 18 MC this weekend. Really happy with the fit, finish, and sound. I ride in sound sensitive area and this muffler shouldnt be an issue. Has a deep tone at idle, and a good bark at WOT(but not to loud), figured I'd share i see alot of people asking about which can to get and this is defently a good choice

SLP

Premium Member
Installed the SLP Lightweight Silencer(09-323) on my 18 MC this weekend. Really happy with the fit, finish, and sound. I ride in sound sensitive area and this muffler shouldnt be an issue. Has a deep tone at idle, and a good bark at WOT(but not to loud), figured I'd share i see alot of people asking about which can to get and this is defently a good choice

Thanks for the feedback. Our Standard Lightweight Silencer is great for performance with low sound levels. We also have a new silencer with the race-ready sound. It is called the Competition Series Ultra-Lite Silencer and saves an extra couple pounds over the regular version (available in black satin ceramic or sliver polish ceramic). It passes the SAE-J2567 sound test below 88 dB, but at higher RPMs has a little more bark to it:

Competition Series Ultra-Lite Silencer

09-325.jpg

idacatman2

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ashton, ID
I ran the competition series on my alpha before the turbo went on and I loved the sound not obnoxious at all but very throughty. The weight saving benefits speak for themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features