• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Motorfist Rekon Warranty

S
Dec 3, 2007
Vernon BC
I thought i would write a small review regarding my MF gear.I am an avid BC rider that rides alot and pushes my gear to the limits every week.I purchased a Motorfist Rekon jacket and pants 3 yrs ago and i have to say was blown away by the performance of the gear.This year all of a sudden i started to get a little wet so i called them and talked to Jake in the warranty dept explaining my problems.......next thing i know im rocking the 2013 gear new and improved!!!! The few small complaints i had about original gear....boot cuffs not tight enough...(second button installed)...and open vents under pits (screens installed)..well done MF!!!
This company rocks and they truly back their product and its the only gear ill buy from here on in!!!!! THANK YOU MOTORFIST!!!

Last edited:

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
True thumbs up for sure for Motorfists Warranty!! We have had a few things come back to us this year that they have taken great care of! And for us, being in the service industry, it is very important we sell items that we trust can be taken care of!!

Premium Features