• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

twisted turbo install?

B
Jan 30, 2010
cache valley ut
small blue canister lookin thing (about half the size of a beer can)with 2 wires attached to top of it that go in to what looks like a air temp sensor:confused:? which has a wiring harness coming out of it.

question is what is it?, where does it mount to sled?, and where is it wired into?

instructions say nothing about it

B
Jan 30, 2010
cache valley ut
SU1HMDAxMzgtMjAxMTAyMjAtMTEwMC5qcGc.jpg

hopefully this pic will help

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
I'm not sure but I think it is for the HO fuel pump, mine was mounted inside the foot well, I mounted it under the turbo on the bulk head down low so I could run a tunnel dump. I think it is a capacitor.

Dunatic

MODERATOR: Paid Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 24, 2003
Plain City, Utah
IMAG0293.jpg

undo the plug, one goes into the fuel pump the other goes to the one that went to the fuel pump from the sled harness, the soft rubber plug, is the one that plugs into the accessory plug behind your key, run that down under the water bottle, you will have to slit the stock wiring loom to get that plug down there

IMAG0291.jpg

IMAG0308.jpg

IMAG0306.jpg

see the blue/red wire coming from the attitude box, thats the one you need to wire in, cut a small slit and pull it down through, thats your power for the box

Last edited:
J

jaxondean

Jan 20, 2010
Wyo - did you get the tunnel dump made, or can you buy a tunnel dump pipe from the can back from someone? Does it make a difference in noise cause mine is toooo loud.

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
I made it, its a full 3" all the way out and is still loud and a very tight fit. Not quite as loud as the side dump and it did away with the once in a while right side bog I was having.

B
Jan 30, 2010
cache valley ut
What parts do you need? Got her running?

still waitin on a right side belly pan. ordered it middle of jan and now they're tellin me it won't be in till end of march :face-icon-small-fro might piece my wrecked one back together to get by till then. haven't started it yet gonna take it to shains this week so he can weld my pipe and make sure i did everything right. maybe even talk you guys into goin for a ride friday :rockon:

B

Budd

Nov 26, 2007
Eastern, ID.
I made it, its a full 3" all the way out and is still loud and a very tight fit. Not quite as loud as the side dump and it did away with the once in a while right side bog I was having.

Any chance you could post some pics? Thanks, Budd

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
What's free agents phone #? I'll try anything at this point. The dealer in my town is more concerned with keeping flat brim hats in stock rather than cat parts

Speaking of hats, free agent got busy once and accidentally didn't ship one of my parts, when it didn't show I called and she had them out right away. I got them before the weekend rolled around and everything was great. Because of the little miss hap she sent a new AC hat, and its one I actually wear, not like some of the retard ones I've seen. It prob has to do with the amount of coin I spent this year also but I was impressed either way. So hats on to Free Agent.

I'll try to get some more pics up.

B
Jan 30, 2010
cache valley ut
i gave free agent a call, she's got the same issue, order a bunch first of jan and on backorder till end of march. :face-icon-small-fro thanks tho it was worth a shot. i think i'll try ordering other parts in the future from her

J

jensen

Feb 27, 2008
Casper, Wyoming
Parts

If you have any big resorts close by that rent cats give them a try. They usually stock a lot of repair parts for front end collisions. I know togwotee does.

Premium Features