• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hard numbers for injector flow rates.

Turboegt

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2015
Anyone have hard numbers for injector flow rates?

I'm looking for:
yellow injectors flow xxxcc/hr @ XXpsi
Blue injectors flow xxxcc/hr @ XXpsi
Red injectors flow xxxcc/hr @XXpsi

If you have it in lbs/hr that would be fine too.

I picked up some 1200cc injectors at 60 psi and am wondering how much I'm gonna have to scale them to get them to run on my yellow injector sled.

NW injection service in Surrey BC did the work , they say before and after testing showed the same flow rate but a better spray pattern and they replaced the basket filters in the injectors.
In the past have injectors you had tested had equal flow rates or is a slight difference typical?
Another thing I think about is my 12 pro has green rubber spacer seals between the injector tip and the cylinder and the injector the 11 assult has none, I put some in it and they fit and it all goes together well- anyone see a problem with this? If it matters its blue injectors.

I'm not so sure about testing and cleaning of old injectors, because if I bought new ones from the dealer they would cost 175.00 and would come with a new harness. To test, clean and retest cost a little more than 70$ and I still have old injectors and harness. Another thing to consider is on the assault the replacement injectors are updated and would require the ecu to be reflashed.

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
I would automatically replace any 2011 injectors and forget the cleaning.

I had one set a few years back that had differences. 2012. Can't remember now exactly how far off they were. But I replaced them. Sled had a goofy tip in throttle hesitation that cleared up after.

Possibly new injectors could have a poor spray pattern ,leek ,or different flow numbers . First time at the injector shop cost 40 cash second time different guy 73 bucks -I'm done with testing I,ll just buy new ones next time I have an itch to get them tested and cleaned

I would automatically replace any 2011 injectors and forget the cleaning.

I had one set a few years back that had differences. 2012. Can't remember now exactly how far off they were. But I replaced them. Sled had a goofy tip in throttle hesitation that cleared up after.
I do get that Dave , now I ponder that if I bought the new updated injectors my ecu would require a reflash. This motor has been done 3 or 4 times now
And twice its lost a mag side piston and cylinder. Possibly a newer ecu and injectors could offer a better fuel map ?
What's a good call for the 2011 assault?

Premium Features