• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FREE Arctic Cat M-series Skid Performance Seat Giveaway!

Skid seat winner

The winner of the seat was Curtis Green of Layton Utah. I e-mailed him saturday that he was the winner. (sure hope he rides a M) This was a very good showing 1286 people registered. States with most registered were Utah followed by Idaho, Alberta, Washington, Minnesota, Montana, colorado, Wyoming, Oregon, BC, North Dakota, Alaska, Iowa, South Dakota,Nevada, and so on. We even had people from Texas, Florida and Mississippi, now thats what I call road trips to the snow. Just want to say thanks to everyone entered, It was alot of fun to see just where the intrest is coming from.

Skid Performance

G

GangGreen

Jul 3, 2001
Layton utah
This is Curtis and i got the email last night and was really excited. I do ride an Arctic M, and i am looking forward to putting it on thanks Skid Seats, i will call on monday.

G

GangGreen

Jul 3, 2001
Layton utah
winner

I won the seat from Skid. I would like to thanks them for the drawing and tell them It is a great seat and show some pics after instaling it,,Thanks!

Last edited:
P
Your seats look great. But the main reason that I haven't bought a Boss is the price. There is no performance gain from a seat, and I seldom sit down for more then 5 seconds. If someone would come up with a seat for say $350 that was as nice looking as yours and functional I bet they would sell a bunch of them.

Performance gain? Health and wellness is the reason to buy a SKID or BOSS seat. The 3 inch rise protects the knees and the softer cushion protects the back.

Tempest, you must be a young buck...healthy with no money!

Tempest

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Twin Falls, Idaho
phat-cat, your right about one thing, no money... Skid the seats look great, you should sell alot of them if you can produce them faster than Boss can produce theirs.

Premium Features