• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

165 or 154?

165 or 154?

• Total voters
P
Nov 28, 2007
Yukon Canada
154 because they like to play -- never mind performance or climbing or whatever else you want to measure your d---k with:face-icon-small-hap just simply for the fun of riding.
I have more fun on the 154s and mine is a 2.6 to boot.
Now the Elkas are a different story unless you ride on a set you will never know what you are missing -- hope mine of my 2015 will fit at least the skid and they should be able to rebuild and fit my fronts for the new sled. Also they are in Canadian funny money.
At the end if you out do your buddies on 165s or 174s you know it is not because of track length:)

M
Apr 24, 2016
Yukon
154 because they like to play -- never mind performance or climbing or whatever else you want to measure your d---k with:face-icon-small-hap just simply for the fun of riding.
I have more fun on the 154s and mine is a 2.6 to boot.
Now the Elkas are a different story unless you ride on a set you will never know what you are missing -- hope mine of my 2015 will fit at least the skid and they should be able to rebuild and fit my fronts for the new sled. Also they are in Canadian funny money.
At the end if you out do your buddies on 165s or 174s you know it is not because of track length:)

Powder, some guy picked up this horrible 154 from Yukon Honda today. I'm glad I'm not that guy!

:spy:

Last edited:
M
Apr 24, 2016
Yukon
I can't say I've been this excited to pick up a new toy in a few years. I'm wide awake at 2am after very little sleep this week...

It takes a side by side view of these sleds to really appreciate how different the new chassis is. I should have taken a picture of the two machines side by side today when I had the chance, the G4 is very impressive.

P
Nov 28, 2007
Yukon Canada
Last week was 2 feet of snow on the south canol RD

Not enough base for boony bashing but enough to brake in the new sleds on the road. Some guys went up there hunting and got stuck with side by sides -- had to go and use sleds.
One guy used his 174 but I am sure a 154 would have done just fine:face-icon-small-hap

M
Apr 24, 2016
Yukon
Last week was 2 feet of snow on the south canol RD

Not enough base for boony bashing but enough to brake in the new sleds on the road. Some guys went up there hunting and got stuck with side by sides -- had to go and use sleds.
One guy used his 174 but I am sure a 154 would have done just fine:face-icon-small-hap

Well, it's starting to sound more and more like we're going to head to the south canol this weekend.

B

BC SnoX

Banned
Oct 15, 2016
Miami FL Sunshine and Ladies
154 tack legth is good everyday sled for guys who actually ride
163 is good for deep deep days and old guys or guys who have **** tons of money for a turbo
174 track is for parking lot possers and guy who think on the theory of snowmobiling more than actually ride

As for you guys crying about wheelie machines and how dangerous they are. Please sell your sled and buy a sea ray pleasure cruiser 5000. You are a huge tool and to old to be riding a sled. Please stop trying to ruin our sport with tame easy to ride terd rider sleds with 850cc motors and ski freestyle 300 clutching, oh and a 174 track attached to a tin foil chassis cause the fact that it weighs less on a scale in your 6000 square foot half million dollar "Barn" is more important than it actually holding up to any sort of real ridding conditions that the average guy might actually encounter in the real world. But you spent 5k on that scale and only put 200 miles on your 2016 terd rider so you will keep demanding light peices of crap to weigh on your scale and look at while you debate the snowmobile track theory of particular physics with other old tool bags who dont actually ride. Hey but the 3 ft cornice you dropped 5 years ago on the bandits back door adventure will be worth talking about for atleast another 5 years. If i remember correctly chris gave you a high five and everything. I bet you still haven't washed that hand yet have you?

Has anyone seen the new klim back county team videos. Are they for real. So im supposed to be entertained watching tools poke around in the trees for a few minutes and then they pull up to a multi million dollar home in middle of woods and proceed to hang out with an old rich guy and his wife trixie who looks like skelator in ugg boots cause of botched plastic surgery. Oh but its Trixie's special trail mix recipe on the table. Oh boy how exciting. For real is this what snowmobiling is becoming. A stroke fest for old rich tool bags who want to tell all there buddies at the country club how extreme they are. Ok by all means enjoy your 174 track. Just please shut up and let the real sled heads ride what they want to ride without impossing your will on everyone. 174 length sleds are for a once a year revelstoke deep deep days. If you can afford a 174 to ride 2 times a year great. But please stop acting like you need one to get out of the parking lot. Its funny i see more 174 tracks sitting watching othere ride than ive ever seen anyone actually riding one. They are a weapon for the deepest days and have sadly become a soap box for old guys to stand in and complain about wheelie machines.

Last edited:

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
154 tack legth is good everyday sled for guys who actually ride
163 is good for deep deep days and old guys or guys who have **** tons of money for a turbo
174 track is for parking lot possers and guy who think on the theory of snowmobiling more than actually ride

As for you guys crying about wheelie machines and how dangerous they are. Please sell your sled and buy a sea ray pleasure cruiser 5000. You are a huge tool and to old to be riding a sled. Please stop trying to ruin our sport with tame easy to ride terd rider sleds with 850cc motors and ski freestyle 300 clutching, oh and a 174 track attached to a tin foil chassis cause the fact that it weighs less on a scale in your 6000 square foot half million dollar "Barn" is more important than it actually holding up to any sort of real ridding conditions that the average guy might actually encounter in the real world. But you spent 5k on that scale and only put 200 miles on your 2016 terd rider so you will keep demanding light peices of crap to weigh on your scale and look at while you debate the snowmobile track theory of particular physics with other old tool bags who dont actually ride. Hey but the 3 ft cornice you dropped 5 years ago on the bandits back door adventure will be worth talking about for atleast another 5 years. If i remember correctly chris gave you a high five and everything. I bet you still haven't washed that hand yet have you?

Has anyone seen the new klim back county team videos. Are they for real. So im supposed to be entertained watching tools poke around in the trees for a few minutes and then they pull up to a multi million dollar home in middle of woods and proceed to hang out with an old rich guy and his wife trixie who looks like skelator in ugg boots cause of botched plastic surgery. Oh but its Trixie's special trail mix recipe on the table. Oh boy how exciting. For real is this what snowmobiling is becoming. A stroke fest for old rich tool bags who want to tell all there buddies at the country club how extreme they are. Ok by all means enjoy your 174 track. Just please shut up and let the real sled heads ride what they want to ride without impossing your will on everyone. 174 length sleds are for a once a year revelstoke deep deep days. If you can afford a 174 to ride 2 times a year great. But please stop acting like you need one to get out of the parking lot. Its funny i see more 174 tracks sitting watching othere ride than ive ever seen anyone actually riding one. They are a weapon for the deepest days and have sadly become a soap box for old guys to stand in and complain about wheelie machines.
Bc, you need to ride what you want and how you want because that is what you like. Then it doesn't matter what anyone else does. There will always be someone who has more money and can buy what they want and go where they want but that doesn't have to mean they suck. If someone rides a 94 ext with a 136 that doesn't mean I have too. It also doesn't make me a jerk because I have a 16 axys with a 155. I got my wife a 174 and it was awesome for her. I rode it a couple times and had ball on it but wouldn't want one for all year. If someone has one it is their choice. Not yours or mine. The other great thing about America is we can ride them as many times as we want. I guess, in full, you are going to go crazy worrying about what everyone else does or says and I question you saying you are a true sledhead if all this stuff bothers you.

B

BC SnoX

Banned
Oct 15, 2016
Miami FL Sunshine and Ladies
Ya its funny what posts they delete. Ive seen people trading drugs and all kinds of non family friendly activity. And i make a joke and people censor it. This is America right. Sorry i made fun of Trixie, she really is a cool lady. And people need to lighten up, you are the ones spending 20k to look like clowns in as bright of color gear you could find. And then you freak when someone has a little fun with you.

Last edited:
Premium Features