• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need Riding Buddy, Cascade Idaho

N

nuggetau

Sep 26, 2009
Idaho
I just moved to Donnelly this summer, I have put on about 1000 miles this winter already but I am sick of riding alone.

A little info about me:

47 yo (Retired)
Moderate level rider
Prefer boondocking and moderate hillclimbs, I find meadows a complete bore.
08 XP 163

I like to ride 50-60 miles boondocking in a day, I absolutely hate trail riding and will only do it if it gets me to something really good. My hope is that I can hook up with someone who really knows the good areas that can be accessed with as little trail usage as possible. :D

Provided my body will allow it I like to ride 3 times a week.

Email me direct if you would like to hook up for a ride. Alan

nuggetau@gmail.com

N

nuggetau

Sep 26, 2009
Idaho
Mike

I like the social aspect in a club, but find that I don't hardly ever want to go to the rides as I don't like the crowds. Everything gets tromped down and the trails become whooped out so I avoid the group rides.

I'm looking for a couple guys to boondock with who want to head in the opposite direction of the big groups and congested drop off sites like warren wagon road, brundage, etc.

L
Nov 7, 2008
Boise, Idaho
Hi Alan,

I use to live in Cascade but now live down in Boise, however we still have a cabin near the golf course. My wife and I ride every weekend, along with friends of ours who do still live up there. I'm 43 and ride similiar to the way you described, and have the same sled. If your interested give me shout back and we can see about getting you hooked up with either us or some of the other locals up there. ross@pacificmobile.com

Premium Features