• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Elevation 5 teaser

RSI

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
BOISE, IDAHO
www.rsiracing.com
Awesome Jeff. Your vids always have the entertainment value to where you want to watch it again and show your friends.

Sorry I couldn't make it down to ride with you this year. I had planned on it in late April but had an accident that took me out for the season.

When is Premiere?

S
Nov 26, 2007
utah USA
hey, 2/3 of the teaser is just intro???

i know, i know. you gotta save the action for the film, keep us in suspense.....

BTW, looks awesome. dang i miss winter :mad:

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
hey, thanks for all the great comments!

i haven't had time to update our website since JANUARY! i'm doing a new outdoor-travel show for Disney/ABC on the new LiveWell HD network so my time has been thin. You can check out some of the episodes we've done at

http://livewellhd.com

click on 'Motion' (the name of our show). My brother Greg is the host and it's been a lot of fun to do but the production schedule has been brutal as those of you who sometimes try to call me know! :)

we will do an update to the site and post the teaser there soon (maybe even this weekend).

can't wait to see all the other teasers i know are coming! always a fun time of the year when sled vids start coming out!!!

jeff

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
Great teaser, man I HATE summer!
Where's the snow?
Is it November yet?

Headrush

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
hey, 2/3 of the teaser is just intro???

i know, i know. you gotta save the action for the film, keep us in suspense.....

Yeah, I agree - for a teaser I would have had a hair more sledding action. I am gonna buy it, but just my .02...:rolleyes:

M

MN_Nole

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Big Lake, MN
Awesome looking Vid as always Jlowe.

You guys have come along way in your riding since season 1. Cain't wait.

PS and wow, almost 300 views when I just viewed

S
May 16, 2008
Reno
Well hot dam....I told you Jeff you have a huge huge fan club now and I am glad to see it still going good. Glad that I could add some carniage to the video I do my best to live up to the name right. I cant wait to see it this really just adds to the anticipation of the video. I agree with everyone SUMMER DOES SUCK I believe if we do not get to ride till the end of November then we have about 178 more day, so someone find Doc from Back to the Future, get the flux capasitor and lets get next season started.

Premium Features