• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

how do you give bad rep?

S
Jul 17, 2008
Washington
a member on snowest has owed me for goods i sold and delivered to him for a long time and now will not reply to any communication. i delivered two jackets to them before payment cleared because snow was falling and i didn't want to hold them up as i got their word that the payment would go through. payment didn't go through and it has now been over a month of waiting for a "check" that was sent out right away (bs). it sucks to get burned by somebody you try to help out!

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
Post them up and flame on. Put the check through again, or go through collections.

Find their post, click the scales, disapprove their post, boom! Negative rep.

S
Jul 17, 2008
Washington
does anyone know WATTSMASONRY?

maybe you could get a hold of him. he is continually ignoring me and this matter.

the last time he replied to me was the 20th of last month. i have since emailed him 4 times with no response. i sent him a message today on snowest while he was online and again no response.

he seemed to be a good guy that's why i helped him out and took his word that he would pay me. it's too bad that people take advantage of others kindness in such a tight knit community.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
you said you delivered the goods...??...can you not get in his face personally or was the goods delivered to somewhere that is of no use to you now...???...it sucks when someone wants to trust like you and get burned...hope you get justice..

Snorider

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 3, 2008
Snowday are you a dealer or what?

Just curious cause guys like you that still can deal on a MAN'S word are the guys that get my business.:beer;

Sucks about getting burned though

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
As much pizzen and moanin goes on here on SW I for one have always had a good experience with buying and selling on here. Lots of peeps are keyboard cowboys but you get them on the phone and all is good. Try to reach him and I hope you get it figured out. Somebody here prolly knows the guy and can get you the digits.

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
Sucks that's for sure. Now potential customers know who to stay away from that need sled decks.

S
Jul 17, 2008
Washington
thanks for the ideas all. hopefully he figures out that this is not how you treat somebody else running a business, i'm sure no business person would like to get burned themselves.

i only sell on snowest so i dont have to work as much in the winter. it sucks when all my eggs are in this basket and suddenly the basket drops. i took a few extra days of riding because i thought i had this money coming.

stoked i rode the extra days, bummed my paycheck was so small!

E

EZmoney

Nov 27, 2007
West coast
It is nice to hear both sides before people start judging, giving out bad rep and boycotting his business,maybe this is a honest mistake. I dont know ether of these guys, but im sure if this Watts guy was out to screw some one he wouldn't have his name and phone number and his business on his profile:confused:He would have to be an idiot.

J

JHG

Jan 29, 2008
Elizabeth, CO/Bozeman, MT
It says he's part of Watts up toyz, try calling this guy

Bryan Watts 509-492-1995

I'll bet he knows where to find him, if that doesn't work, Bryan's signature says he's a Twisted Turbo Dealer, maybe Product Tester or Snowstar could help you track him down.

C

ccoleman77

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 27, 2008
Casper WY
People who pay their bills are awesome... It just seems there are alot of them these days who don't. Good luck hope the guy pays up. It seems this isn't the first negative thing I read about him. A conflict with another sled deck company maybe. I might be totally wrong though. Hope it turns out well:confused:

snow_knight

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Black Hills,SD
sorry to hear snow.. your a stand up guy that offers some great prices... hope you get everything straight'd out

Premium Features