• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Spokane Area Riders Snow Report for E. Washington, N. Idaho & W. Montana Post 53,933

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

holman6336

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Odessa/Spokane WA
holman looks like we are tied up. Who do the Ms play this weekend? Sure hope the twinks can role on KC.

Well, I don't wanna jinx anything, but the M's are playin the A's. Hopefully they start doin work on them, seems like the last few times they've "couged" it and managed to blow it. Hopefully this series will be different.

Man, it's downright nippy in the shaded areas...it's a comin!!!

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Well, I don't wanna jinx anything, but the M's are playin the A's. Hopefully they start doin work on them, seems like the last few times they've "couged" it and managed to blow it. Hopefully this series will be different.

Man, it's downright nippy in the shaded areas...it's a comin!!!

I'm hoping the As roll on ya!!!

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
looks like the Ms need to win tonight, otherwise the Twins only need to split the weekend!

J

jaysonfreerider

Jul 18, 2008
Troy, MT
an slp single for an 800ves will work on a 700ves right??? ive heard this, just want to be sure before i buy one off the swapmeet.

W

whittaker727

Nov 26, 2007
Naples, Id
an slp single for an 800ves will work on a 700ves right??? ive heard this, just want to be sure before i buy one off the swapmeet.

02-05 700 RMK and 800 RMK use the same pipe. Someone please explain how this is possible with the 5 different dimensions that are critical for tunning a two stroke pipe. You can't use a 125 pipe on your 250 dirtbike, so why is this different?

http://catalog.wps-inc.com/wpsonlin...210++++++&SISID=A250&PRVPAGE=293&PAGEGO=Page#

B

bigbull

Jan 21, 2005
Spokane, WA
www.bigbullinc.com
Don't go with AT&T. The IPhone has their network overloaded and it will take them years to get it resolved. You may have signal but it will never ring and you will get fast busy all the time.

I have Verizon simply for the coverage, it kicks asz in that dept. But the most progressive company with the most infrastructure happening for 4G is Sprint. Their CEO carries 5 different cell phones with him in his brief case all the time just so he can be perfectly familiar with everything they offer on each phone. Verizon is going to be playing catchup for a while.
BB

JAW

Lifetime Membership
Sep 30, 2009
Kettle Falls, Steamboat Springs, CO
WOW.....You can type, that college education is really kickin in kid. If you would have come to the Premiere you would have your own 509 copy. Gotta get your priorities right.

I have to get my priorities right???

Girl to guy ratio here is 3:1 and you missed out on the ABC (anything but clothes) party. I am sure that new Harley could turn at least one or two grazing heads. DGTB

35 here in Helena right now. Everything is white up high.

JW

N

NITROSKIDUDE

Dec 12, 2003
SPOKANE WA.
Hello is this the right place.

Snow??

Nice Animals Tim , and.........

See all ya all on SAT.

Update last post I stated I was test runnin the boat. Ran Great!!!! Now it will be ready for next year. ( Sorry Shawn:eek:).

Peace.

S

SilverGriz

Oct 22, 2004
Hayden, ID
I have Verizon simply for the coverage, it kicks asz in that dept. But the most progressive company with the most infrastructure happening for 4G is Sprint. Their CEO carries 5 different cell phones with him in his brief case all the time just so he can be perfectly familiar with everything they offer on each phone. Verizon is going to be playing catchup for a while.
BB

Verizon is hands down the best in the Northwest. I have a buddy that is a service techinician for Sprint and his company cell phone is Verizon. That has to tell you something.

Premium Features