• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Shot sleds shipping without working shot.

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
Just a FYI. Bombardier Inc. and BRP recreation products. are two completely different companies. Bombardier Inc. sold off the rec division years ago.
Also Bombardier Inc. can't make deadlines on planes or trains etc either. They just screw the customer on a much larger scale.

C
Dec 6, 2018
SO its been weeks and they still dont know whats wrong with my sled. They have put 3 different Shot Capacitors on and have taken one off a known good sled. Still broke. Its been to the dealer 4 times now in the month that I have owned it.
Not sure what I can do but I sure would like to leave it and get a non shot in exchange and call it good. Wish BRP had a clue what was wrong and would fix it LOL

M
Dec 17, 2016
Northern Illinois
You could just pull your sled now. You don't need to start your sled with Shot. Also to everyone else who is complaining about not receiving your sled with shot installed.... At least you have a sled you can ride. I'm sorry you received a sled without an option you paid for but Skidoo did the right thing by stopping the install of defective parts and still shipping your sleds so you can ride. They will eventually take care of you when the parts are figured out. If any of you complaining were in engineering/manufacturing you would understand that what skidoo is doing is actually very impressive and also costly to them on the back end. They will end up paying a ton in warranty costs in order to make this right for you. In the mean time, Pull start your sled like its 2017 and enjoy the awesome ride the G4 850 offers.

Premium Features