• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

do you guys think it would be possible

OnlyPolaris

Lifetime Membership
Feb 27, 2009
Lloydminster, Alberta, Canada
I was really hoping to get an assault this year but do not want a 155. it might be hard to say, but do you guys think it would be possible to get the 144 switchback assault, put rmk assault gearing in it and then put the 146 series 5.1 track on it. i would probably put on 8" wheels on the back and center them. just kinda an idea that popped into my head. i loved my 155 dragon until it got stole. but i also loved the manuverability of my old 144 switchback. i go to the mountains quite a bit but i am not a serious hill climber. i like playing in the trees and stuff along those lines.

tdblakes

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
X2... I just asked the same question in another thread...

"I really wish they would have kept the 146 or 144. The closest I can get is the Assault Switchback 144.... Can I run my 146 x 2.4 Series 5.1 on that does anyone know?

What about belts... does anyone know what belt this will end up taking??? Same lower A-arms as the IQ Raw Assaults? I have some parts around and I want to know if i'll be able to use any of them?"

Premium Features