• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

polaris dealer in s.e.wyoming

J

Jeepin4fun

Dec 19, 2008
No experience with Laramie, but I went in to Cheyenne last weekend with a hole in my pocket ready to snowcheck a pro-rmk and was so turned off by the sales person that I will not be doing business there. For one, they want $1,000 down instead of the normal $500, and it seems like they met their quota and atleast the sales person that I dealt with could care less if they sold anymore of them. I am in sales and I was asking straight up buying questions and told him I will be snow checking one yet he didn't seem to give a crap and I left without even getting his name or a business card or anything. Unbelievable. Sales must be good up there, cause I know if I treated potential buyers like that I'd be out of a job in a heart beat.

gonehuntnpowder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2008
Eastern Idaho
Frontier cycles is great. I have done business with them for 10 years, they have always taken care of my friends and I. There is a lot of good sleds out there, but I ride Polaris, and will continue to Ride Polaris because of FRONTIER CYCLES!!!!!!!!!!

turbonium

Lifetime Membership
Jan 21, 2009
Action Polaris in Jackson Hole

I know its a drive but...

Sean King at Action in Jackson Hole is excellent. I have never felt so well treated by a dealer anywhere.:face-icon-small-coo

coyoteman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
carson iowa
Frontier cycles for sure. They have always gone out of their way to help us out. We will make all of our purchases there from now on.

tdblakes

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
Frontier cycles for sure. They have always gone out of their way to help us out. We will make all of our purchases there from now on.

little expensive... they sold me a $160 A-Arm for $220... but they were nice and hung around a little while past close for us to make it to Laramie. Nice guys tho

Premium Features