• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 Polaris Ultimate Sled

Dec 11, 2009
NorthDakota
Is it possible to put the assault 155 2.4" track on the Pro Rmk? If you could that sled would be unstopable! Does anyone know if this is possible or if you will need a new suspension in the sled itself?

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I presume you are talking about the assault competition track? That is 2.125" lugs I believe. The powder track on the RMK is 2.4".

So yeah, the lugs will clear and I think they are the same pitch. Not 100% positive though.

Don't know if they use the same center driver. Look at a pic, that will tell you.

NDRMK

Premium Member
Mar 3, 2008
North Dakota
Assault track adds 7 lbs. to the pro rmk so it would weigh 438 lbs. vs.
446 lbs. for 155-Assault. The Assault track is sweet for spring snow & I like it on the trail also, but don't follow close behind BIG chunks of snow!! I do like the Assault as is!

tdblakes

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
I went the other way on my '09 assault... put the 2.4" on and took the competition off. They both were the 2.86 pitch... I would imagine that they are they same still.
What do you plan on doing with the Pro that you want the competition track for? Pretty sure the 2.4" will take you anywhere the competition track will and more...

S
Nov 26, 2007
Helena, MT
My Ultimate Pro-Ride would consist of
163x16x2.5
Probably have to do a Van Amburg tunnel for the 16 wide track
EZ-Ryde Susupension
Boondocker Pump Gas with mini cooler
SLP Powder Pros
PC-V with O2 sensor and adapter
Fox Evols all around

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Is it possible to put the assault 155 2.4" track on the Pro Rmk? If you could that sled would be unstopable! Does anyone know if this is possible or if you will need a new suspension in the sled itself?

Just do a Camo Extreme. Probably cheaper and it is a much better all around track. I don't think it gives up that much to the Assault track on hook up.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Nice build list...

Something to add...no matter what tunnel you put on... a 16" wide wont fit inside the bulkhead. IMO.. this would really decrease the side hill ability of this sled.

163x16x2.5
EZ-Ryde Susupension
SLP Powder Pros
Fox Evols all around

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
163x16x2.5
EZ-Ryde Susupension
SLP Powder Pros
Fox Evols all around

let me fix this for you !

163x16x2.5- still impossible
Probably have to do a Van Amburg tunnel for the 16 wide track- not needed
EZ-Ryde Susupension-great choice as it is the best suspension on the market
Boondocker Pump Gas with mini cooler-bad choice as you don't need a turbo if you are confident your dicks big enough and you don't need to swing it around and show off....
SLP Powder Pros-[COLOR="re[/COLOR]d"]not as good as the grippers

PC-V with O2 sensor and adapter-...i am not to impressed with my PCV on my 09 and we do not know about the injection system on these sleds...time will tell.the o2 is always a GREAT mod.
Fox Evols all around -add an x to the end of that and you got your self a slick sled!

I am getting the assault and i will order a camo extream 2.5 and install it for the first 4 months of the year then go back to the comp. Install my orange mud flap, sell my front end and put ars-fx wide a-arms on it, throw my EVOL X ski shocks on, and then probably get a different wind shield and can...other than that its going to be aired out more than a black man play'n basketball!

S
Nov 26, 2007
Helena, MT
let me fix this for you !

163x16x2.5- still impossible
Probably have to do a Van Amburg tunnel for the 16 wide track- not needed
EZ-Ryde Susupension-great choice as it is the best suspension on the market
Boondocker Pump Gas with mini cooler-bad choice as you don't need a turbo if you are confident your dicks big enough and you don't need to swing it around and show off.... That comment sounds like little dick syndrome to me.
SLP Powder Pros-[COLOR="re[/COLOR]d"]not as good as the grippers

PC-V with O2 sensor and adapter-...i am not to impressed with my PCV on my 09 and we do not know about the injection system on these sleds...time will tell.the o2 is always a GREAT mod.
Fox Evols all around -add an x to the end of that and you got your self a slick sled!

Yeah thanks but I don't think it needs any fixing.
A 16 wide might not fit but it isn't going to hurt side hilling ability.
I also did say ULTIMATE sled and I think 90% of peeps on here would have a turbo on their sled.
Man we need snow.

Premium Features