• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Back home with Team Red

R

river rider

Dec 5, 2007
Iowa, the next Comifornia
After switching from Polaris to SkiDoo when the Rev was born, mainly from a loss of some Polaris dealerships, I'm back with Polaris again. We've had 7 new Revs and RevXP's since 2005 and they have been virtually trouble free. We loved the Rev chassis, but have been disappointed with the handling of the RevXP. Because of the handling issues last year when we updated some sleds we seriously considered RMK's, but decided on XP's since we have had few problems with SkiDoo.
Well today I traded for a Turbo Silver Pro RMK after reading all the positive comments on this new sled, I just hope it's as trouble free as my SkiDoos with better handling. So you guys in the Polaris Forum will have me hanging around now looking for info on mods and setups.
I know I still have some Polaris blood in me yet because after I signed on the dotted line it felt like I just returned home from a long journey.

rmk727

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2008
SO.DAK
Welcome home , I like your caviot on Iowa the next California, I always refer to my buds from Iowa as coming from the communist state of Iowa ( in fun)

B

bam530

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Corn field
Well at least you still have a fleet of doos to ride when the poo is in for updates. The mod shop willbe open and is ready to put a pcv on the new ride and a pipe.

R

river rider

Dec 5, 2007
Iowa, the next Comifornia
You read my mind on the mods, have both those items on my list amoung a few others after reading this site. Yeah will still have 2 Doos in the barn unless some of your relatives want to buy the 154X. Did ask the Polaris dealer if he wanted another Doo on trade when he showed me the price, said that price was only good on 1 trade. $2000 less than trading for a 154X.

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
On my way home from AC. Funny thing is, when we go riding and take a break, I still put on my red Polaris hat (I keep it in my backpack). Also, my red helmet will go better with the silver than it does the green.

Premium Features