• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

G4 USB ports

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
How many parts do you need to install the SKIDOO 2 port USB power supply?

Is is 3?

What are the part numbers?

U
Jul 20, 2016
Montana
I don't know specifically but instructions.brp.com has been very helpful when I had questions previously. Throw in your part number and it will pull up instructions that include that part and also lists other things needed at the top of the instructions.

I am looking into using the cable clips under the seat/tank as a way to run an accessory plug to the tunnel of the sled and was able to roughly figure out how by throwing in part numbers that seemed to fit the bill

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
I don't know specifically but instructions.brp.com has been very helpful when I had questions previously. Throw in your part number and it will pull up instructions that include that part and also lists other things needed at the top of the instructions.

I am looking into using the cable clips under the seat/tank as a way to run an accessory plug to the tunnel of the sled and was able to roughly figure out how by throwing in part numbers that seemed to fit the bill

Instructions discuss 3 parts. Extension cable , cable and USB ports. Al included or ordered separately?

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Just put one in and only needed the plug which comes with wire etc. not sure what you mean by “parts”, buy the accessory plug kit and you are good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
All 3 parts come in the kit. Plus some zip ties.

Kit is everything needed to have 2 USN ports in the storage compartment.

The kit wiring is spliced leaving an available plug in for another 12v accessory at the factory installed plug in area near the steering post.

Probably for helmet heater power?

Premium Features