• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

King cat intake mesh covers

Rixster

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2005
Springville, UT
I know i have seen some sleds with mesh covers on the intakes that are just above your foot holes on each side of the sled. Who makes them? Or where can i get the meterial if you maked them your self?

Rixster

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2005
Springville, UT
Thanks, I looked all over slps web site i couldnt find them. I see it now, after searching for that part number

Perk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Boise, Idaho
I have a set and I thought they were worthless. I built a snorkel and put a flowrite in the speedo hole. Best thing I did for the intake. The snorkel is easy to build and cost about $6 in parts from home depot.

Those foot well covers just cause your footwell vents to fall off all the time.

If you are really set on those covers, I will find mine and give them to you. PM me with your address if you decide to go that route.
Chris

Last edited:
U

untouchable

Nov 27, 2007
Neihart, Montana
PM 76FoMoCo, he did a nice job on his intake.

I use the footwell covers, but I too had a hard time keeping them in until I used some fishing line and tied across the back to stretch the material tight.

Perk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Boise, Idaho
That is a good idea on pulling those tight so they don't bunch up and force your footwell vents to pop out.

Here is a pic of my snorkel intake.

CPSnorkelIntk.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features