• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

king cat vs. Rev

B
Jul 28, 2008
Have a thread going on another forum.

It's clear Revs blow engines all the time, new or old.

King cat reliability seems proven.

Rev clearly wins with the chassis, but c'mon.

Is it really worth several more thousand dollars for a sled that grenades all of the time?

Guy acts like the Rev compared to the King is the second coming of Christ.

R

ridehard1212

Nov 26, 2007
LANGLEY BC
no comparison, have had both king kat is alot less sled. and revs dont granade all the time. we own 4 revs and 2 xps currently with one new engine. 06 ,07, 08.

B

bigbird

Nov 26, 2007
edmonton area
www.rushmotorsports.ca
Have a thread going on another forum.

It's clear Revs blow engines all the time, new or old.

King cat reliability seems proven.

Rev clearly wins with the chassis, but c'mon.

Is it really worth several more thousand dollars for a sled that grenades all of the time?

Guy acts like the Rev compared to the King is the second coming of Christ.

I have a 1M chassis cat with an 1150 on spray, an 08 XP and my dad has an 05 rev with about 3000 miles on it. I like the power of the cat, but riding the revs is alot more fun. 05 has had no problems. thinking of putting the 1150 in a rev chassis.

Rixster

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2005
Springville, UT
I havent riden the new rev xp. But I lovve my king cat, I have riden the new m chassis sleds and I would sat they are NOT thousands of dollers better then the king. That said, every time I sae an xp last year they sure looked like the go through the steep and deep pretty easily!

P
Nov 28, 2007
in a town
rode a king last year for a considerable period of time and when they run good they do well but i didnt like the piss poor suspension and the fact it feels like your going back into time... but both sleds serve there own purpose for me i could hang off the side of the king with next to no steering used and it carve all day but the rev is much funner for jumping and exploring imo...

B
Nov 27, 2007
Rovaniemi, Finland
This is little offtopic but does anybody make pipes for Cat 900 that fit to REV chassis?

My pal is really tired of blowing belts and engines so he thinks changing the motor to Cat 900 (or even bigger) may be a good option :)

B

Boondockin800

Nov 26, 2007
PNW
that would be nice! I know its been done before. There's one or two people running around here with a 1150 in a REV chassis! :eek:

This is little offtopic but does anybody make pipes for Cat 900 that fit to REV chassis?

My pal is really tired of blowing belts and engines so he thinks changing the motor to Cat 900 (or even bigger) may be a good option :)

Premium Features