• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

05-06 900 IQ Throttle/ Oil cable replacement

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
F

FatBoyzfrenchy

Nov 26, 2007
Please be advised that the cable price does not include shipping cost.
Shipping to the US by ground 4-7 days is approximately 20$ to 25$.
I have the standard length and the long cables ready to ship.
Please PM me for order.

Thank you.
FBF.

T

TG230

Jan 12, 2008
Anamosa Iowa
wHAT ABOUT 08 700

Yes I do use paypal. PM me for my email address.
Thanks.
FBF

Ihave an 08 700 switch back it is a oil guzzling pig about 1 quart to 100miles .I have been through 3 sets of plugs just dropped it off at dealer wonder if it doing same thing? Happy and open to any suggestions.
TG230

F

FatBoyzfrenchy

Nov 26, 2007
The 08s have a dual throttle/oil pump cable system already, I would look at the pump lever adjustment and lever movement for any resistance, the lever should move freely and not feel tight at all. If it does not move freely, you may need a new pump. There's a mark on the pump lever that should line up with a mark on the pump for proper oil mix.

T

TG230

Jan 12, 2008
Anamosa Iowa
tHANKS FOR INFO

The 08s have a dual throttle/oil pump cable system already, I would look at the pump lever adjustment and lever movement for any resistance, the lever should move freely and not feel tight at all. If it does not move freely, you may need a new pump. There's a mark on the pump lever that should line up with a mark on the pump for proper oil mix.

Talked with dealer early said if you slapped throttle shut pump would shut but if you let off easy pump would not shut all the way . He was going to contact Polaris for further guidance . Hope they get it all figured out. Thanks for your input!
TG230

F

FatBoyzfrenchy

Nov 26, 2007
There's a few of my cables that have been installed, any feedback about the cable or install proccess?
I welcome your comments.
Thank you.
FBF.

Mar 25, 2004
elkford
cable

cable works like a hot dam simple install and you can take the throttle bodies off with out screwing the cable. once again another great mod done, no help from polaris

F

FatBoyzfrenchy

Nov 26, 2007
I have cables available for shipping. Please let me know and I'll send one out for you. Best and easiest way to pay is paypal.
Thank you.
FBF.

Premium Features