• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Do I need washington tag's?

SNOBI-WAN-KENOBI

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
North Bend,Washington

Vincenthdfan

Lifetime Membership
Dec 22, 2008
Olympia, Washington
As greedy and money hungry as this State has become, I highly doubt they do the reciprocate deal that most other States honor when you visit from Washington.

We literally get taxed & tabbed for everything here....it's ridiculous, really.

cascadesnowjunky

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Kennewick WA
It reads that you do not need them as long as you have current out of state registration. I would just ride and not worry about it.

we have oregon registration on our sleds and we ride mt adams all the time. we have been checked several times and as long as its current in the state its registered in your fine. but you will need a snow park permit to park in the snopark

FearMyWrX

Premium Member
Jan 28, 2015
Auburn, WA
I’ve ridden in WA all the time without WA tags and it’s fine as long as your tags match your drivers license. I’ve been “checked” many times.

You WILL need a sno park pass if your vehicle will be parking in a lot which requires such. Generally just a good thing to purchase, to support the activity.

FlyingW

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dayton, WA
You should be good to go in the Spokane area with only needing a SnoPark permit. If a non-resident permit is ever needed at least it is only $5 plus vendor fees.

Only issue I have ever heard of Idaho riders in Washington is in the Clarkston/Pomeroy area last winter. No tickets that I have heard of but more discussion with law enforcement there this winter.

Premium Features