• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Time to post up some clips that make us giggle!

Missy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Samak, UT
www.MissysRealEstate.com
Hey ladies! Show us your best wipe outs that you have caught in pictures or on video. I know I laugh at myself all the time! :pound:

Time to ride is getting closer! :cheer2:

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
This is one of those classic OOOOPS moments from not paying attention to what your doing..Always HOLD ON to the sled:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

Makes me laugh every time I see it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9UqQJoTtsQ

N9UqQJoTtsQ

T

T.O.T.

Dec 26, 2012
Get this lady a GoPro for Christmas!!! :present:

Hey Now! Can't push my luck! The man just bought me a new beacon since I have been borrowing one :face-icon-small-blu (even though I think it was only to be sure he could locate the body for insurance purposes lol)

d8grandpa

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2010
Alberta
This is one of those classic OOOOPS moments from not paying attention to what your doing..Always HOLD ON to the sled:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

Makes me laugh every time I see it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9UqQJoTtsQ

N9UqQJoTtsQ

I think Missy was looking for clips from the lady's, not ones from guys riding... like, we'll you know!:redface:

plumnuts

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Right side of Washington
From the Past

I want to say this was 2003 as we got one of the first REV based Summits 800. I know this was White Pass Hill Climb... and Janet did go over on a different run (there was very few racers, male or female, that went over that weekend)

WhitePass 026.jpg WhitePass 027.jpg WhitePass 028.jpg WhitePass 029.jpg WhitePass 030.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features